Lost of Fans

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Heyy everyone! :) So what I dont understand is why we lose fan when we are gone? I thought it be better if we gain fans. In the A-list I believe we got best of both world we lost fans then gain it back which that dont make no sense either. Maybe it just the way it is
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    It makes sense in a couple ways.

One, it's an incentive to get players to play the game everyday.
    Two, if we just gained fans from being away, then why bother filming, dating, or essentially playing the game to gain fans? May as well never play at all.

Fans are meant to be earned and it'd be silly if the easiest way to gain fans was to just not play the game. If you're not doing anything productive in your acting career, then people should start dropping out of your fan base because well, you're not doing anything. With Stardom only being a simulation game, it makes complete sense that you would lose fans.

But I must add that you can gain fans from being away for a short time in-between the B-List to A-List or something just because of the fan system not accommodating for the expansion of fans, but that's beside the point.

The A-List and Hollywood are the same in that you lose fans while being away from the game. And if you want to succeed anywhere in Stardom, well, you have to earn it back! It's not just the way it is, it's the way it was made to be. ;)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    That make sense dont know why I didnt think of that. lol Thank you
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    No problem :) It's what I'm here for haha
    dfk75h.jpg