Options

iOS Notification Glitch?

Hello, I'm new here at the forums because I really need to reach out for some help. Recently while I've been playing the game and I noticed something, as you know the game notifies you if your energy is already filled up, or if your new project has aired etc? Unfortunately it stopped notifying me if my current project is ending. I really don't know why because everything else is working fine.

So, I've been missing quite a lot of my projects to squeeze in those last points recently. I'm sad :(

Has anyone noticed this as well?
UN: Scarlett Diamond | GC: IMarriedVader

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    That is odd… Be sure to check all your notification settings to make sure you didn't bump into Stardom ;)

If it is on, then it's a glitch on glu. If you're really concerned about it, I recommend to send a ticket about it!

http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Check the notification centre as Shiro said but tbh I think this happened to me in my game :/ I don't remember the last time i was notified about a project I was filming was about to end, but I do about gifts and stuff which is weird. Doesn't bother me too much though as when I do play it it's like clockwork for me xD But I know it's a pain not to be reminded!

Hopefully the setting has just been slid off by accident :o Hope you get notifications soon :)