Options

Stardom: Hollywood Update 3.4.0

New update stars and starlets!

Here's whats up:

34ooaw8.png

Version 3.4.0 - iOS: 17 April, 2014

▶️ More clothing for guys and gals!
▶️ New quests from your agent, including encounters with the media courtesy of Charlene!
▶️ Keep up with Starnews' Ray Powers on Twitter for new interviews (@StarnewsRay)
▶️ Watch out for weekend deals and promotions!
▶️ Level 32 added
▶️ Millions more fans added for A-listers to earn

Enjoy the update and cross your fingers for glitch fixes and a bug free update! :)

UPDATE - Unfortunately Buzz crashing is still happening so be careful when entering that STAR Award!
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Amanda0424Amanda0424 Registered Users 39 Posts
    New android update came outtoday now i cantplay :(
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh no! :eek: What has happened to your game?
  • Options
    No clue yet it just says loading and then it gets up to 70% and ghen restarts at 0. Hoping i didnt loose everything
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    If you haven't yet, try restarting your device… The loading has always been a thing with Stardom but hopefully it works out :(
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I always find turning off auto lock and just leaving the game open to load can also help too :3 Hope your game has loaded and working :o
  • Options
    It finally came back no lose. Its weird but it will not open foever but as soon as i submit a ticket for a loading glitch it starts right back up. I hate to waste there time but thats the only way it will start up ita weird
  • Options
    Wow very strange! Glad it worked out finally :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Haha! That is so odd xD You can always close the ticket just by replying to your own message and select the option. No reply needed. It's something like that anyway :p

Glad to read your game is back up and running :D
  • Options
    Magnus BaneMagnus Bane Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm stuck at 4999/5000 in my marriage. I read that this is the case for lots of users since 2013 and should have been solved with the new update.

When is something being done about it? :(
  • Options
    This is the maximum amount of relationship points you can gain currently :) It is not a glitch.

If a new stage is added to the game this is when you will be able to go beyond 4999 points :o
  • Options
    kylaprestonkylapreston Registered Users 6 Posts
    Im playing on a mac and according to iTunes app store, there hasn't been an update since Halloween. Any idea when this update will be available for me?
  • Options
    Sadly no :( There have been no updates for mac due to major glitch issues like crashing. The team are working on them but this has been months :/ Hopefully something becomes available soon for mac
  • Options
    kylaprestonkylapreston Registered Users 6 Posts
    So Is there a way to switch to a different device but still continue with my game? Im level 19 with 165.5 million fans. I don't want to have to start over.
  • Options
    I'm stuck at 4999/5000 in my marriage. I read that this is the case for lots of users since 2013 and should have been solved with the new update.

When is something being done about it? :(

It's definitely intentional. Back then before marriage was implemented, people would be stuck at 1499/1500. That's just the way it is, was, and is no glitch! The only way to "break" the number to a complete 5000 is to date a FB or GC friend, whom of which you can't marry anyways.

The suggestion of a continuation after marriage, mainly children, is one of the biggest suggestions out there and hopefully a lot of them have sent a ticket suggesting it to glu. And while we cannot know when such update will happen, hopefully it comes out this coming summer as it would have been a year since the marriage update! Hopefully though :(
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    So Is there a way to switch to a different device but still continue with my game? Im level 19 with 165.5 million fans. I don't want to have to start over.

Please read this thread to try doing this. It's easiest if you have iDevices. Just remember that when working with these files, ALWAYS leave a back up of all files :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    You can also check out this thread regarding transferring game data from various devices :3