Options

Ideas, Ideas, More Ideas :)

1. Maybe you could like reduce the prices on stuff, like i cant keep dishing out for stars!
2. Make it more exciting :confused: Paris, Tokyo and stuff?
3. Have another girl as an agent, Maybe an A-Lister agent, i have her description;

Long Blonde Hair (Down to her hips)
A nice black crop top
A sparkly black skirt
A belt thats white with a little bow on
Big white high heels
A little bow in her hair
Associated with Max?

Tyler <3
➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    1. It would be nice if they did discounts again. But somethings are just exclusive for paying customers!!
    2. Would be great, like The A-list! Suggested many times :)
    3. I love your description of your agent! Also suggested a few times before, meaning it should happen!

Great suggestions here. I saw your other post too however and suggest that next time to put them all in one post. Thanks for the great suggestions! ;)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    1. It would be nice if they did discounts again. But somethings are just exclusive for paying customers!!
    2. Would be great, like The A-list! Suggested many times :)
    3. I love your description of your agent! Also suggested a few times before, meaning it should happen!

Great suggestions here. I saw your other post too however and suggest that next time to put them all in one post. Thanks for the great suggestions! ;)

Yea I think I'll post another today with like 10 ideas or something, Tyler ❤️
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yep discount weekends would be great to see again :D Sadly glu is a business so they have gotta make money somewhere to keep stardom going :3

Yes more locations are a must! Hopefully when they have fixed major glitches they will introduce some more destinations :o

A female agent would be awesome!!! Love your idea of her too :3
  • Options
    Sjwx4Sjwx4 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I went to la to find out how to get in to the guys boutique but it's locked so I dunno what todo because I don't have enough money to get back :L
  • Options
    If you are talking about Pantaloons Nouveaux in The Hills, you can access it when you have the goal Haute Coutoure which I believe you get at Level 12 :o
  • Options
    They need another girl agent as I think there's only 1 or 2?
  • Options
    Woud be great to have a female agent as there aren't any in stardom hollywood. Marcia Shaw is a hoax no one can get her as an agent :3
  • Options
    Woud be great to have a female agent as there aren't any in stardom hollywood. Marcia Shaw is a hoax no one can get her as an agent :3

They need to make a girl like this but make her in her 20's and a party animal lol x
  • Options
    Haha! Yeah a party animal, female agent would be an awesome addition :3 But with a great business head and awesome connections of course, otherwise she wouldn't be a great agent to have xD
  • Options
    Haha! Yeah a party animal, female agent would be an awesome addition :3 But with a great business head and awesome connections of course, otherwise she wouldn't be a great agent to have xD

She also needs great fashion sense.....lol
  • Options
    Of course! That goes without saying :p