Options

New tasks for high level players

shirstanshirstan Registered Users 2 Posts
I am begging you to add interest to us higher level players. I am level 28, been playing every day for months now, I have over $3M and nothing to do with it because I've purchased all the clothing, accessories and houses that don't cost stars. Las Vegas slots only charge $30 max. I am bored with the game! I have no tasks waiting for me, I keep doing the same movies (and losing awards even though I purchased the dress)... add more locations! More aspects of being a star like more interviews, photo shoots, gossip, philanthropy, make dating easier so that they don't break up with you if you miss one day of dating... make it possible for us to call people in our contact list for a chat or a flirt...and please add a high stakes slot machine for the millionaires!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I completely agree here… I'm up there at level 27 with you and I've been very disappointed with their treatment of the higher level players.

I've been "saving up" goals for me to do later so I'll actually have stuff to do at this level. They really have not been giving any love to the higher levels except that they keep raising the level cap. It would be nice to even have more stuff in the wardrobe as you can get everything by level 24 at least! There needs to be exclusive stuff for the higher levels for sure, and of course goals. Every level-up results in a little task from your agent but that's it and it's very disappointing. Definitely needs to be so much more stuff. Agree with everything you've said.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    shirstanshirstan Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also forgot to mention that they've stopped raising the maximum energy by one when you level up at around level 21... which is completely unfair as the tasks don't take less energy to finish! We deserve more than 34 energy points.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Well regarding energy, I think that this system is fine. It caps there for a reason, as it is the most ideal amount to still make filming a challenge but possible to complete well with dedication and commitment. Energy to me stands alone here aside from high levels. If we had more energy then filming would be a breeze, no matter how long the project. The levels should mainly just have more opportunities for big projects and exclusive items instead.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    OMG! YES!!! Higher level players certainly don't get as much love as the lower ones. I am actually dreading reaching level 26 & beyond due to this! There should be more projects coming our way seeing as most people who are this high up have a lot of fans meaning more people are gonna want to work with you, right xD