Options

More ideas !!!

TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
1. Being able to walk your pets?
2. Cars/limos/bus
3. In your apartment you have to pay rent (10 credits a week?)
4. On your phone you can ring people and text them and play games?
5. Being able to talk to the news guy anywhere you go and he might just pop up randomly lol
6. Example:

If your level 13 and you like level 14 clothes, you can pay 5 credits or stars more?

7. If your an A-Lister as soon as you are like top 10 you can unlock free clothes and stuff as a reward?:D
➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    1. The stars/starlets aren't really made to walk, if you have seen their legs :p but maybe the action like "Walk Minnnie/Arnie" and it cost a certain amount of energy but you can be rewarded with energy, xp and/or cash.

2. It would be awesome to have your own car/limo instead of having to catch the bus.... I mean what celebs do that anyway xD

3. Hmm I'm not sure how this would work. What would be the purpose of it? If you mean like renting instead of buying that would be pretty cool :3

4. This would be a nice addition :) Another way to interact with game center/facebook friends. The mini games could reward you with stuff like cash and xp

5. If you mean Ray Powers, he should technically interview you more often I agree. There should definitely be more paparazzi in stardom

6. This would be nice addition too. For those who are just can't wait to get their hands on a dress or whatever

7. Miguel should definitely design A listers some free garments xD
  • Options
    TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
    1. The stars/starlets aren't really made to walk, if you have seen their legs :p but maybe the action like "Walk Minnnie/Arnie" and it cost a certain amount of energy but you can be rewarded with energy, xp and/or cash.

2. It would be awesome to have your own car/limo instead of having to catch the bus.... I mean what celebs do that anyway xD

3. Hmm I'm not sure how this would work. What would be the purpose of it? If you mean like renting instead of buying that would be pretty cool :3

4. This would be a nice addition :) Another way to interact with game center/facebook friends. The mini games could reward you with stuff like cash and xp

5. If you mean Ray Powers, he should technically interview you more often I agree. There should definitely be more paparazzi in stardom

6. This would be nice addition too. For those who are just can't wait to get their hands on a dress or whatever

7. Miguel should definitely design A listers some free garments xD

Lol x this reminds me, I'm doing a task and I have to try and get into that clothes place that had the disaster, I dunno how?
    ➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh you mean Alberto Lamour's boutique in Cannes? You have to complete a trilogy of films called Digital Desire & a film called L'amour Lamour before you can go inside. Just keep speaking to Jean-Luc Girdard :)