Options

Something needs to be done

So I started playing Stardom a couple weeks ago on my Mac, not realizing that GLU no longer updates the game on this device. Is there no way that you guys can make it so when you get into the game, you can log into an account so that I can start playing my game on my iPad (because it seems the iPad version gets updates regularly). I have been #1 for quite some time.. I have put a lot of time and effort (and even iTunes money) into my game and I do not want to start all over! I have over 2 Millions dollars and over 162 Million fans. With an app that can be played on so many different devices, I think having the option to log in and continue your game on a different device if need be is a win win situation for everyone.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    It is true that they have stopped updating MacOSX. They regularly update for iOS and Android, which includes your iPad.

I recommend trying to use your iCloud, but it can be tricky getting them both to sync due to the different versions. I recommend sending a ticket to glu and asking them what you can do about it.

I do agree that they need that sort of account system. It would definitely prevent from losing data, as this game is almost famous for.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Completely agree with being able to play the same game on multiple devices :D

As for mac updates, they haven't completely stopped with the iOSX version, it's just due to several glitches with it they have withheld releasing any updates until the issues have been resolved... Yes it has been sometime and tbh I think the developers are too caught up with the versions that are working to actually 100% dedicate themselves to investigate/fix the mac version. When I last spoke to them regarding it they said they are working on improving game stability for the mac version. They couldn't supply a time quote at the time but they may have some idea now, but don't hold your breath xD