Options

help lost in the late night show :(

I got to the late night show and did my tasks but I had to go so I left my Starlette in there. Well now I can't find a way out. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This sounds awfully similar to being stuck at the Star Awards that I am currently experiencing :/ if that is the case there is no fix for it:( You'll have to wait for an update to be released that addresses the issue.

Sounds stupid but makes sure you have moved to the very end of the screen both ends as I know it's kinda hidden there. If you still can't find the exit button I would definitely submit that ticket so the team can look into it & fix it. If you do, supply a screenshot of where you are stuck so the team can see :)

hope you find your way out :3
  • Options
    alexwattsalexwatts Registered Users 2 Posts
    This sounds awfully similar to being stuck at the Star Awards that I am currently experiencing :/ if that is the case there is no fix for it:( You'll have to wait for an update to be released that addresses the issue.

Sounds stupid but makes sure you have moved to the very end of the screen both ends as I know it's kinda hidden there. If you still can't find the exit button I would definitely submit that ticket so the team can look into it & fix it. If you do, supply a screenshot of where you are stuck so the team can see :)

hope you find your way out :3
    I hope I do to. I did as u asked but nothing so I submitted a ticket Thanks for your suggestions they were needed.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ahh mann that sucks! Hopefully with any luck the team are close to fixing it :3 Happy to have helped :o