Stardom Contest History

Comments

• PinkPixiePinkPixie Registered Users 29 Posts
    Welldone to the people who won :)

291m42u.jpg
    ⭐️ Dreams Will Always Come True 💫

❤️ Because I Love You 💞
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Great submission PinkPixie! You definitely look fit for a tea party :)
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    Great submission PinkPixie! You definitely look fit for a tea party :)

Thankyou, the beautiful Shiro :)

❤️ Because I Love You 💞
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Pukka entry, PinkPixie! You definitely look like like you are ready to indulge in some tea and cake :D Thanks for entering ^_^
    Pukka entry, PinkPixie! You definitely look like like you are ready to indulge in some tea and cake Thanks for entering ^_^

Thankyou Samurai :) I enjoy dressing up :D

❤️ Because I Love You 💞
    That's great to read :D You will love our fortnightly contests then as they are all revolved around dressing up :o
    Ooh great x can't wait x

❤️ Because I Love You 💞
  • AlamandaAlamanda Registered Users 7 Posts
    Too bad I miss the Diamond contest last month but the concept this time still great! I don't really have a tea party in my country so this is just what I think would be appropriate. And why not an outdoor tea party? It would be more fresh and close to the nature. So, one is an vital outfit for outdoor tea party and I don't forget one for an elegant indoor event.

Screenshot_2014-05-05-18-36-002_zps93a31d05.jpg

Screenshot_2014-05-05-17-27-512_zps4a3c4d40.jpg
    Welcome back Alamanda!

Great looks! Tea parties are great outdoors as well as indoors :)
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hey you may have missed the diamond contest but you sure haven't missed this one :D Splendid entries, Alamanda! Very chic :3
  • azhar.azhar. Registered Users 7 Posts
    i'm trying to post my pic for the tea party but i can't :(
    azhar. wrote: »
    i'm trying to post my pic for the tea party but i can't :(

Oh no! What's going wrong? :0
    dfk75h.jpg
    Teapartywinners_zpsd4bcdc9d.png

We invited you to our elegant and slightly mad tea party to sip on the finest of tea, munch upon divine cakes filled with cream, as well as crumpets and biscuits. All we asked of you was to wear your most elegant entire for what you saw fit for such an occasion. Turns out you all know the dress code for sipping tea and indulging in cake, as you all looked splendid! Just make sure you wipe any biscuit crumbs from your mush xD

~

So without any further ado.....

In Third Place is...

Alamanda

With
    Her tea dropping outfit! ~ Your second submission was as pretty as a cupcake ^_^

Your Prize ~ Shoes!

~

In Second Place is...

Fannygri

With

Her classic as a sponge outfits ~ Your outfits made the fancy china look under decorated! Beautiful!

Your Prize ~ Any available dress/suit!

~

Drum roll please........

And First Place goes to.........

Wait for it..........

Pink Pixie

With
    Her teapot whistling outfit! ~ You certainly blew the lids off our teapots with your outfit! Simply divine!

Your Prize ~ An Accessory!!

~

Thank you all again for taking part! You all looked prim and proper and of course amazing as always! :o

The next contest has began and this fortnight we would like you to represent the gem of the goddess of love, Venus. The same gem symbolises hope and for some it acts as a tranquilizer for a troubled mind.

It's time to be....

Enchanting Emeralds!

Read the First Post for this fortnight's contest rules :3

You have until the 25th of May!

You can also check out the past contests, entries & winners in the
    Stardom: Hollywood Contest History Thread
    Wow, thank you! I finally made it. I failed in a 4 participants contest last time. I was upset for a while and winning this time feel so great! Just a small wonder, how can I claim my reward? Should I add you guys on Facebook (I'm an Android user)? Btw, I'd like to have the 40 star black boots. I've always wanted to have a good boots in this game :)).
    :o Good things come to those who wait. Glad you are happy with your win.

As for your prize, you should have received a message on here from Shiro explaining all that xD We do use an alternative account for the prizes, so check your inbox for that message :3 But you can add us on facebook anyway, if you wanted =)

As soon as Shiro can she will send you your prize, she is busy this week. I have barely spoken to her xD As for the boots, I don't see any reason why not but I'll double check with Shiro ^_^ I would send the prize but my game is broken :(

Congratulations on winning, Alamanda c:
  • Melanie von MatterhornMelanie von Matterhorn Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hey everyone! I wish I could've participate on the tea party contest,
    but I had problems with my internet provider.
    But finally everything is fixed and here I am!
    Thank you all for your nice compliments about the other contests x3

2edqbl0.jpg
    2m5xf2a.png

ps: who ever finds mistakes, just ignore them, english is not my mother language, thanks.
    Welcome back, Melanie! Glad your internet is up and running again! It was strange not having an entry from you xD And thank you for you all your beautiful entries :o They have been wonderful to see ^_^

Speaking of which, wonderful submissions!!! Love how funky/alternative/edgy your first entry is and how elegant and pretty with a twist your second submission is! You have shown both the toughness and beauty of emerald :3 Thank you once again for entering, Matterhorn!

P.S Your english is wonderful :D I wouldn't of known it wasn't your first language if you hadn't of mentioned it c:
    Welcome back, Melanie! Glad your internet is up and running again! It was strange not having an entry from you xD And thank you for you all your beautiful entries. They have been wonderful to see ^_^

Speaking of which, wonderful submissions!!! Love how funky/alternative/edgy your first entry is and how elegant and pretty with a twist your second submission is! You have shown both the toughness and beauty of emerald :3 Thank you once again for entering, Matterhorn!

P.S Your english is wonderful I wouldn't of known it wasn't your first language if you hadn't of mentioned it c:

Thanks very much, Samurai. I'm glad you like it.:cool: I love to try on new styles, and with those challenges it's more fun and exiting. Let's not forget the fact: free fashion! ;)<3

p.s I have mostly difficulties in proper grammar ^-^
  • StephanieWStephanieW Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi there! It's my first time on a Glu forum, and I'm super stoked to start replying to threads and interacting with the other wonderful members. Here's my first ever submission to the current fortnight's theme of Enchanting Emeralds:

Cowboy Chic:

tumblr_n62ac6TiEy1rjw0bqo2_400.png

Dazzling Date:

tumblr_n62aitg5ZQ1rjw0bqo1_r1_400.png
    (Unfortunately you can't see her shoes, but they were simple white heels)

-

Have a lovely day, everyone!
    <3
    A huge starry welcome to the forums, Stephanie! You have definitely come to the right place to interact with stardom fanatics xD I look forward to seeing you more around the forums :3 Incredibly honoured that your submission is your first ever reply on here :D

Speaking of which; beautiful entries!!! The cowboy chic is awesome! Love the tie top, high waisted shorts and the boots combo! Your second submission is beautiful too :o I love that dress! Your starlet looks enchanting :3

Have a starryyyyy day, Stephanie and thanks for taking part ^_^
    Hi!! My third try. This is the first time I dress my actress by this color and it looks great! I used to be attracted by black and white or dark colors only but now i see bright ones are awesome too!

collage_zps2cdd9302.jpg
    Hehe! I'm glad we have opened your eyes to colour xD And you look wicked in green too :3 The dress really suits your starlet :o And love the combo of green jeans with the tank top and beanie hat :)

Thanks for taking part Alamanda!
    I know it's late but Thankyou so much ❤️ Good luck to all ❤️

❤️ Because I Love You 💞
    I'm flattered :D. I love the way you and Shiro describe every outfits we post nicely. About the colors, I think it will be really fun (or funny lol) if yellow is the contest's theme some times :rolleyes:.
    28hjy4l.jpg
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i finally post it lol
    PinkPixie wrote: »
    I know it's late but Thankyou so much ❤️ Good luck to all ❤️

You are more than welcome :3 Thank you for taking part! ^_^

Alamanda wrote: »
    I'm flattered . I love the way you and Shiro describe every outfits we post nicely. About the colors, I think it will be really fun (or funny lol) if yellow is the contest's theme some times .

Aww shucks :) Thank you! It's our way of thanking you guys for taking the time out to enter and it's an acknowledgment that we have seen your entry :3 But we mainly do it as we like sharing our thoughts on the wonderful submissions we get, after all each one is different. Oh yeah yellow would be a fun colour to do! Watch this space, Alamanda ;)

azhar. wrote: »
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i finally post it lol

WOOOOO!!! A huge starry welcome to the forums, Azhar!! Love your entry! The green outfits you have chosen are so vibrant! Your starlet looks a tropical sensation! Great entry! Thanks for taking part ^_^
    You are more than welcome :3 Thank you for taking part! ^_^

Aww shucks :) Thank you! It's our way of thanking you guys for taking the time out to enter and it's an acknowledgment that we have seen your entry :3 But we mainly do it as we like sharing our thoughts on the wonderful submissions we get, after all each one is different. Oh yeah yellow would be a fun colour to do! Watch this space, Alamanda ;)

WOOOOO!!! A huge starry welcome to the forums, Azhar!! Love your entry! The green outfits you have chosen are so vibrant! Your starlet looks a tropical sensation! Great entry! Thanks for taking part ^_^

thank you Samurai pizza cat haha it took me awhile to learn how to post pics but i finally did it so from now on i will make sure to enter every contest
    ruvgv5.png

This fortnight we asked you all to dress in the colours of emerald to represent the gem. You all did a knock out job at showing off the emerald, and people say diamonds are a girls best friend.... I think somehow the emerald has taken that place xD

~

So without any further ado.....

In Third Place is...

Azhar

With
    Her alluring outfit! ~ You certainly brought out the tropic side the gem! Brilliant entry ^_^

Your Prize ~ Shoes!

~

In Second Place is...

StephanieW

With

Her dazzling outfit ~ You said it yourself! What a dazzling outfit! Stunning!

Your Prize ~ Any available dress/suit!

~

Drum roll please........

And First Place goes to.........

Wait for it..........

Melanie von Matterhorn

With
    Her elegant number ~ You showed off the true glamour and beauty of the emerald with your second submission!

Your Prize ~ An Accessory!!

~

Thank you all again for taking part! You all sparkled and shone brighter than any emerald I have seen! You are all beauts! :o

The next contest has began and this fortnight we would like you all to celebrate the start of summer. Whether you will be a regular beach beauty/bum or headlining this season's fashion!

It's time for....

Summer Loving!

Read the First Post for this fortnight's contest rules :3

You have until the 8th of June!

You can also check out the past contests, entries & winners in the
    Stardom: Hollywood Contest History Thread
    Yaay :D I'm so happy :3 ... but honestly? I would wish I could become the second place soon, hahaha. I want some clothing ;D