a little help

is there a FAQ for customizing my acct here? picture signatures etc?:confused:

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Not really but I'll help you out ;)

First, go to your profile page. You can just do this by clicking your username in a post or at the top.

Under the GLU logo there should be a little task bar that has the links:

Click Forum Actions and a drop down should appear with the options:

Mark Forums Read, General Settings, Edit Profile.

If you want to edit your Profile Information, go to Edit Profile. Here you can reset your email/password and fill in general information.

If you want to edit the other stuff, you can go to either Edit Profile or General Settings. On the right-hand side of the page, there should be a menu under My Settings. It will have things such as:

Edit Profile, Edit Profile Picture, Edit Avatar, Edit Signature, and Profile Privacy.

There's also many other things you can do to customize this website for you.

Editing the Profile Picture and Avatar can get tricky. Make sure you follow the image requirements listed. It may take a few tries to get the profile picture to work because the feature is a little bit buggy. I recommend trying both methods to ensure it will work as fast as possible. The Profile Picture only appears on your Profile Page and the Avatar is used in the actual posts and threads themselves that you see a lot of us have.

Editing the signature should be straight forward :)

I hope this helps you!
    dfk75h.jpg