Stardom Contest History

Comments

• azhar.azhar. Registered Users 7 Posts
    thaaaaank you so much shiro and samurai <3<3:D and congrats to StephanieW and Melanie von Matterhorn :)
    6sfdc1.jpg

heres my first pic

34gkdo0.jpg

second outfit and i hope i post it on the right place lol
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Great outfits azhar! :) I merged your posts into one for you, but next time please keep them in one post!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Scarlett DiamondScarlett Diamond Registered Users 13 Posts
    My first submission would be:
    sub1.png
    Outfit going to the beach: rock n' roll version? :P

My second submission would be:
    sub2.png
    Inspiration would be Iggy Azalea. A total retro beach bod look!
    UN: Scarlett Diamond | GC: IMarriedVader
  • fannygrifannygri Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello everyone and congratulations to the three winners! ♥
    Here's my entry for this contest:
    (I'm really loving this new hat/haircut it looks amazing, I wish I had enough stars to buy it ^^)

708401671.png
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Azhar: What a stunner of entry! She looks like a ray of sunshine :D Beautiful! Thanks for taking part!

Scarlett: Love your entries! So alternative as always! Looking hot!! Thanks for taking part :o

Fannygri: Brilliant entry! Love the new hat hair style =D Really suits your starlet :3 Looking as fresh as a summer's breeze! Thanks for sharing your entry ^_^
    thank you Shiro and please don't mind my mess lol i'm still learning how to used this website :p

thank you Samurai <3:D
  • aimeehrd93aimeehrd93 Registered Users 9 Posts
    My submission for the contest, luckily I saw it on time to participate!:]

30dgcua.png

second submission:

24o4mme.png
    GC: aimeehrd93
    Great outfits aimeehrd93 :0 ! You really show summer's fashion in your outfits!

I merged your posts together as well :) Please follow the contest rules! Thanks!! <3
    dfk75h.jpg
    Sorry! I tried to put them in the same post but I wasn't allowed, a message appeared saying I was trying to post three images even though I only had two
    oh hey it's cool :D The smiley's count as an image so that's probably what was restricting you from posting :D

Beautiful entries btw! Your starlet is definitely soaking up those rays in style! Thanks for taking part Aimee :3
  • AlamandaAlamanda Registered Users 7 Posts
    @aimeehrd93: Wow, I really like the top of your starlet. I've never seen it before. I'm at level 20, could you please tell me at which level I can get it?
    Heyyy Alamanda :D If you mean the top in Aimee's first submission, it's available to buy from your wardrobe at level 21 for cash but I cannot remember how much :3
  • Melanie von MatterhornMelanie von Matterhorn Registered Users 23 Posts
    Late, but better than never ;)

qye3d1.jpg
    Wow great summer looks Melanie! :D Your outfits really scream summer to me!

Definitely better than never :3
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    Wow great summer looks Melanie! :D Your outfits really scream summer to me!

Definitely better than never :3
    Thanks Shiro! :D It's a tough competition this time. And I'm happy to see so many participating.
    All tough we definitely need more Guys here. ;D
  • StephanieWStephanieW Registered Users 2 Posts
    Here's my contribution to this week's contest:

Classic Vintage:

tumblr_n6saf6LNjh1rjw0bqo1_250.png

Casual Chic:

tumblr_n6saf6LNjh1rjw0bqo2_250.png

-

Have a lovely day, everyone!
    <3
    Melanie: Awesome submissions :3 Your starlet is definity set for summer with those outfits! Better late than never ;)

Stephanie: You are ready for the beach in style! Love the combinations you have used ^_^

Thank you ladies for taking part :o
    Classic Vintage:

tumblr_n6saf6LNjh1rjw0bqo1_250.png

Wow, nice hair. Is it of a older version or new? I don't have this one... *jealous* :o
    Great looks Stephanie! You're definitely ready for the beach :D

Melanie: That hair has been around ever since the Buzz was released :0
    dfk75h.jpg
    I looked for it and couldn't find it, as well as the hair with the hat that fannygri wears on her submission... I play the game on my MacBook Pro, maybe thats why I don't have these hairstyles? :confused:
    ^Yes, sadly not available in mac ):, hopefully they'll update that version soon
    Yeah the Mac version is lagging behind on updates. Once they have addressed the issues in the Mac version, it will be updated :)
    SummerWinners_zpsbe6aeba9.png

This fortnight we asked you to get your summer closets out to get in the summer mood. You all got Shiro & I in the swing of summer and all looked fabulous! Apologies for the delay in the following announcement. We have been really busy ^_^ Now take off your sunglasses as it's time to announce the winners of this fortnight's contest!

~

So without any further ado.....

In Third Place is...

Aimeehrd93

With
    Her Summer Casual Chic ~ Looking as cool cucumber with your first submission! Awesome outfit!

Your Prize ~ Shoes!

~

In Second Place is...

Scarlett Diamond

With

Her Retro Summer Glam ~ You are screaming summer in your second entry! Love it!

Your Prize
    ~Any available dress/suit!

~

Drum roll please........

And First Place goes to.........

Wait for it..........

StephanieW

With
    Her Vintage Beach Beauty ~ You were definitely ready for some fun in the sun with your first entry! Beautiful submission!

Your Prize~ An Accessory!!

~

Thank you all again for taking part! You all showed us the spirit of summer and looked smoking hot too! :o

The next contest has began and this fortnight we would like you all to show us the vibrancy of purple and green to represent the beauty of Alexandrite stone!

It's time to be....

Amazing Alexandrites!

Read the First Post for this fortnight's contest rules :3

You have until the 29th of June!

You can also check out the past contests, entries & winners in the
    Stardom: Hollywood Contest History Thread

P.S We send our apologies to Android Winners for the delay in sending your gifts. There seems to be a technical hitch where for some odd reason apple devices can not send to android. This may be a temporary thing or a change in the way gifting can be made across devices. Either way we are working on it and we have made note of who you are and your desired gifts. As soon as we can we will be sending them your way :3
    Thank you!!!! and congrats to the the other winners sorry to ask but how do I claim my prize?

and I might as well post my entry for the new contest:

1:
    b821b7.png

2:
    vyqjcl.png
    Thank you for entering :o Shiro should have inboxed you on here stating everything. If she hasn't you have to pick your prize from the Giftables page on the wiki and inbox me or her on here with your Game Center and prize details. Once received we will add you on our alternative account and send your gift to you :3

Beautiful submission! You have definitely kicked off this contest with a bang! Dazzling entry! :D
  • Scarlett DiamondScarlett Diamond Registered Users 13 Posts
    Congratulations to the winners! And thank you also for picking me for second place, it's been a great experience and feeling!

My entry for this contest would be:

gluentry2-1.png

Have I ever told you guys that it's so hard to determine which is 'purple' to violet or lilac? Haha.
    UN: Scarlett Diamond | GC: IMarriedVader
    Ohh, I didn't know that & thanks for the information ;)
    You are more than welcome, thanks for entering :o

Awesome submission Scarlett! Love the combo of the bright green shirt dress with the shoes :3 Haha! We would accept lilac or violet as the wardrobe is scarce when it comes to variety of colour :p
  • SweetieSweetie Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi! I haven't been on for a long time. Here's my submission.

Screenshot_2014-06-13-18-54-46_kindlephoto-6811606_zpsfmaq1coi.png