Options

Would give this a app 5 stars but

_PMF__PMF_ Registered Users 1 Posts
I would give this app five stars but i think if you rest or do anything relaxing you should be receiving energy not losing it. Takes to long for your energy to restore! You should be able to have a date at your house thats cheaper than always going out! Once your married be able to have children, and interact with the media as a family. Become friends with people not only being able to flirt and network. And having clothes that cost actually cash instead of stars cause if i earned my money i want to spend it on clothes and more variety of clothing... If you can incorporate these suggestions then you got five stars from me 😄

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I like the idea of gaining energy for relaxing actions :3 I've seen that in other games.

As for energy taking a long time to restore, it's all part of the challenge :p

Dating at your house would be a nice touch, seeing as you can date at your partner's sometimes :)

Having children is a very popular idea here on the forums, loads of players will agree with you on that!

Interacting with media, family and friending contacts are also popular ideas on here too ^_^

There are many clothes that cost cash, but of course glu being a business the best garments have to cost stars in order for people to want to spend money on it, which funds the game in the long run :3

You can always check out Tapjoy.com on your device to earn free stars to raise enough for those clothes you want.

Wicked suggestions, PMF! And a hugeeee starryyy welcome to the forums ^_^