Before and After ❤️

Hey guys, well let's do before and after, basically use your everyday look but make it more stylish, here's mine :)

zlw0y.jpg
➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ohhh sounds like a nice idea :D I actually love your second starlet with the ponytail as that hairstyle doesn't get used enough by other players :o I would post one but my game is currently broken :/
  • TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
    Ohhh sounds like a nice idea :D I actually love your second starlet with the ponytail as that hairstyle doesn't get used enough by other players :o I would post one but my game is currently broken :/

Aww that sucks and haha Thankyou x my after is actually my look on the competition thread but I love it lol x I love the 2nd hair too x nice twist lol, the dress isn't mine, it's just from the store but I want to save up for it lol x
    It really does :/ And the team are having great difficulty fixing it sadly so I will be out of it for awhile. I noticed it was the same picture as your entry on the contest ^_^ It's nice to have a change once in awhile. Change them up a bit so you can find a style you are happy with. That's what I did when I first started playing and now a year later I have certainly found it and very happy with it :o
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I like the second one as well :3
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    I like the second one as well :3

Thankyou :3 if I could I would get the dress, but ATM the game is stressing me out, wedding, TV show, movies, bad ratings :o
    TylerPurry wrote: »
    Thankyou :3 if I could I would get the dress, but ATM the game is stressing me out, wedding, TV show, movies, bad ratings :o

Omg I got the dress yeh!!! :)
    2uxv4mc.jpg the new me!
    YAY! Well done :D The dress looks stunning on your starlet :o and hey don't let the game stress you out! Just enjoy it. The wedding you can put on hold, TV Show and Film.

Just work on one of them for now and once you have completed the series, work on the other. So you don't have too much built on top of everything and helps you keep track ^_^
    YAY! Well done :D The dress looks stunning on your starlet :o and hey don't let the game stress you out! Just enjoy it. The wedding you can put on hold, TV Show and Film.

Just work on one of them for now and once you have completed the series, work on the other. So you don't have too much built on top of everything and helps you keep track ^_^

Thankyou lol x I just adore it x
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    If it help just keep saying it just a game it just a game. I almost quiet cause I accidental bought the wrong house but im glade it diddnt leave zero dollars. And your charcter look great!
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Keia wrote: »
    If it help just keep saying it just a game it just a game. I almost quiet cause I accidental bought the wrong house but im glade it diddnt leave zero dollars. And your charcter look great!

Thankyou Keia x happy Easter Hun x
    So annoyed right now irl like I literally wanna die 😭
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    TylerPurry, you look beautiful in both pictures! I, myself, love the first hairstyle (you kinda can tell by my profile picture xD) but both pictures look pretty!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets