Options

I need help!!!!!!

I have gone to Cannes to try and get into the guys salon thing but it's locked and now I don't have enough money to get back home so what do I do???
Someone please help me....

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    For the Alberto Lamour, read up on the Fashionista on how to unlock it.

As for your situation, you'll have to go around tapping on things in Cannes. Check out this page at the bottom for a list.

Next time, make sure you have enough money for flights there and back :) You want to manage your money wisely!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ohh gawd :/ Yeah do what Shiro has suggested and as for unlocking Alberto's Boutique you have to complete a load of films before you can. So at least you can cash in before being able to go in there :p Just follow the fashionista goal that has been posted :)

You never know you might be their stuck long enough for your visa to run out and you will be deported haha xD Hope you manage to get back to LA soon :3
  • Options
    Sjwx4Sjwx4 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you. Looks like I'll be there for a while though :/
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yeah they are busy admittedly :/ Just keep checking your game regularly like every 1-2 hours when filming :) Hope they get back to you soon :o
  • Options
    avelinewe1avelinewe1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you, I had the same problem.
  • Options
    MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    I have waited for Charlene to call me for the Star Awards when I'm in another country, because somehow "Send the limo!" can also send an airplane and I get a free flight home! If you happen to be waiting for the awards ceremony right now, that could be your ticket home also.