Upcoming Kim Kardashian Hollywood Game… Opinions?

Glu has just announced an upcoming Kim Kardashian Hollywood game.

BqWafnpCQAAbqVZ.jpg

Samurai and I have known for a while that Kim Kardashian was involved with glu, but know we know exactly what. I personally don't favor her much, but it's an interesting approach. I'm a little worried that a new Hollywood game means less Stardom: Hollywood updates though.

What are your opinions? :)
dfk75h.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    A whole new game! Really ? :/ I thought this was going to be a of set goals. Now this is somewhat concerning for Stardom: Hollywood. The developers are now going to be all wrapped up in this version rather than Hollywood, meaning the possibility of issues being left :(

Plus I like the fact I can create my own star in their own world xD But that's just me... I don't care for her much either lol!

Update: Luckily it's not available to download here in the UK haha!!
  • HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    A whole new game! Really ? :/ I thought this was going to be a of set goals. Now this is somewhat concerning for Stardom: Hollywood. The developers are now going to be all wrapped up in this version rather than Hollywood, meaning the possibility of issues being left :(

Plus I like the fact I can create my own star in their own world xD But that's just me... I don't care for her much either lol!

Update: Luckily it's not available to download here in the UK haha!!

Haha! I already started playing it (although it's not in the US)!
    I'm also not too fond of Kim K. but, it's just like Stardom.

*** I must say this game, in my opinion has better clothes than stardom although some of the clothing they offer is just not my style.
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Haha! I already started playing it (although it's not in the US)!
    I'm also not too fond of Kim K. but, it's just like Stardom.

*** I must say this game, in my opinion has better clothes than stardom although some of the clothing they offer is just not my style.

Oh, haha.

I think some of the clothes they use are from Kim's brand? But I'm not sure, haven't seen it yet but I'm guessing they would be lol
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    Oh, haha.

I think some of the clothes they use are from Kim's brand? But I'm not sure, haven't seen it yet but I'm guessing they would be lol

They are actually outfits she's been in public with (lots of lace dresses).
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• princessuloveprincessulove Registered Users 6 Posts
    While I am open to the idea of a new game, I too also worry that with Kim's version updates for Stardom: Hollywood will become fewer.
    I have read and seen more about the upcoming KK Hollywood game, and admittedly it looks good! Mainly because of the clothes and the fresh new characters..... but Kim's voice will do my nut in if I am honest so when I do check it out when it's released next week, I will be playing with the sound muted :p

I really hope this doesn't stop the Stardom: Hollywood updates :/
  • Chantel NorielChantel Noriel Registered Users 2 Posts
    I tried it out today and I'm still trying to get it to grow on me.
    I found it funny how you give her a dress and she gives you a career.
    (Kim, can you give me a real career if I give you my dress in real life. :rolleyes:)
    The clothes are better and there is no new hair (They switched some starter hairs to high level hairs).
    Exclusive items (Hair, some clothes) that require K stars are really expensive though..
    I'm still level five so I'll keep trying it.
    Haha! As if she would actually do half the stuff she does in the game in real life :p She's now throwing me a birthday party, given me another of a handy-downs & a job at her shop! I'll post her a dress & see where it gets me xD

As for the game, I'm not that into it. It's interesting but it's not Stardom: Hollywood :3 The fashion is nice but a lot of it is the same as Hollywood but more expensive. The only features I do like is the clothing for a bonus star on projects and a bonus heart on dates and the option to buy hairstyles with cash. Obviously there aren't many but it's a nice option to have Lol ^_^

Tbh I am only playing it because my beloved Hollywood game is still broken :(
    Actually, for me, I am enjoying the game! It isn't the same as Stardom: Hollywood and although it is very similar to the game I would catch myself playing the game non-stop when I have free time! :o
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

I was referring to the clothes being the same as Hollywood :p The game is not exactly the same as Hollywood but not in a good way in my opinion, it lacks something.

It may grow on me, but for now and for always my heart is with Hollywood xD
    True, true and very true! xD
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• YsabellaYsabella Registered Users 23 Posts
    I must say, i love the game, because i have everything and nothing special to do in the Hollywood one.

So yeah, the Kim haves my attention at the moment.

Samurai:

Do you have some friends in the game now? I still miss you :(

Maybe buggy ?
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
    Ysabella wrote: »
    I must say, i love the game, because i have everything and nothing special to do in the Hollywood one.

So yeah, the Kim haves my attention at the moment.

Samurai:

Do you have some friends in the game now? I still miss you :(

Maybe buggy ?

Aww shucks :') I've missed everyone & Hollywood so much!

I have loads of friends in both the Hollywood and KK Hollywood games :D And weirdly I manage to kinda fix my Hollywood game last night WOO! After waiting months for glu to do it xD It's still a bit glitchy but I am no longer stuck in the Star Awards :3
    Hmmm, just wonder why my game don't update my friendlist here in the KK

I have no friends from Game Center (because i have that blocked) only enabled friends from FB. And yes i am logged in.
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
    I have heard that if you are playing on an iOS device, the facebook link doesn't work at the moment. It seems as though it's a glitch but it may be the wat the games connect for now on. iOS with iOS and Android with Android. Hopefully it is a glitch :3
    Okay that's the reason :) . I am playin with a iPhone

Edit: Finally glad to see you are no longer wearing this ugly dress Award dress in Hollywood. Yay!!!
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
    Ah-ha! Yeah it's a huge pain in the butt as I have loads of friends on my Stardom Facebook account but they are not showing up and vice versa :/ Hopefully it's fixed soon :3 I might actually ask glu about it see if they can shed some light.

WOOO! Thanks :D I am so pleased too :3 I thought I was gonna be stuck wearing that thing foreverrrrrr lol! xD
  • ZJ11197ZJ11197 Registered Users 43 Posts
    I Honestly Stopped Playing Stardom becuase it got boring, but this Kim K Game is Soooooo FUN and NEW I Love it!!!! add me on it guys ZJ11197
    Ahh see you've missed loads since not playing :D There is goal that features Shiro and I and loads more :3 I think this is why a lot of players like the KK Hollywood game, because it's new. Personally, I love Hollywood more but KK Hollywood has some nice features but it misses the sparkle that Hollywood has in my opinion but I am enjoying playing it :)
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I'm hopelessly addicted to the Kim Kardashian Hollywood game. I don't know what it is! I don't really like the Kardashians, but I love the game. Haha. It's been a long long time, I got super duper busy, like crazy. Happy to be back. :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Long time no see ZBJ! Great to see you back :3

See I am still not I'm afraid :/ I haven't played in nearly 2 weeks, meanwhile Hollywood I have everyday of course xD
    Nice to see you as well Samurai Pizza Cat!
    For me, it's gone in the reverse. I play the Kardashian game more than the Hollywood game XD.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • ScskyeScskye Registered Users 4 Posts
    I don't understand why they keep making a big deal the Kardashian game, it's basically a copy of this game but with more stuff and it's more expensive (figures). I get the feeling Stardom is going to suffer though, that bothers me
    I agree, it's not like it's a sequel like Stardom: Hollywood was to Stardom: The A-List.

This game has definitely been in development for a long while (we knew she was involved for a while at least), and sad that her name is actually what's drawing a lot of crowd to that game rather than Stardom itself. Everything is sadly business in the end, but at least they are still doing updates and weekend deals for Stardom: Hollywood.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZJ11197ZJ11197 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Im #1 A-List on Kim K Hollywood I play Everyday and Totally Dropped Stardom Hollywood... it honestly got boring and Repetitive for me and On Kim K My guy Looks exactly the same, and theres just different things for me to doo!!
    We definitely recommend going back to Hollywood though… It's not a Hollywood run by Kim, but by you! Samurai and I prefer Hollywood over KKH anyway… and you've missed out on tons of stuff, like a goal featuring me and Samurai for instance! xD We hope you return to Hollywood but we're glad you are enjoying KKH at least :) It definitely is a nice refreshing look to Stardom, but I don't think anything really beats Hollywood in terms of the game as a whole. ;P
    dfk75h.jpg
    ZJ11197 wrote: »
    Im #1 A-List on Kim K Hollywood I play Everyday and Totally Dropped Stardom Hollywood... it honestly got boring and Repetitive for me and On Kim K My guy Looks exactly the same, and theres just different things for me to doo!!

Exactly! The same thing has happened to me! My KKH character is totally different looking than my Stardom one though, and I'm on the B list currently for KKH.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    I'm on the A list for KKH and on the C list for Stardom. I think Stardom is harder (in my humble opinion) but it's still very cool and it has way more updates!

The 24 hr tasks are killing me XD
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
    Insomnia wrote: »
    I'm on the A list for KKH and on the C list for Stardom. I think Stardom is harder (in my humble opinion) but it's still very cool and it has way more updates!

The 24 hr tasks are killing me XD

Right! 24 hour tasks are one of the hardest ones! They always make me lose a couple million fans, always. XD
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    See I find KKH too easy! I was on the A List and maxed out fans within two days!! Completed 8 hour projects in 1 hour! The story line bores the hell out of me and on top of it most of the characters are just cope offs of Stardom: Hollywood ones :p lol! The locations lack depth too. The list is endless haha! There is no challenge in KKH unlike Stardom: Hollywood in my opinion :o