Stardom Contest History

Comments

• Scarlett DiamondScarlett Diamond Registered Users 13 Posts
    So true! They never ran out of red or yellow but when it comes to green? Haha it was definitely a challenge :D

Hello Sweetie! Nice submission! :cool:
    UN: Scarlett Diamond | GC: IMarriedVader
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    So true! They never ran out of red or yellow but when it comes to green? Haha it was definitely a challenge :D

Haha! They just loooovveeee red and yellow at glu by the looks of the wardrobe xD

Heyyy welcome back Sweetie! Awesome submission! Love the use of your makeup and accessories ;) Thanks for entering :3
    Hey Hannah,

Just saw your deleted post. In order to post a picture you need to upload your desired photo to Tinypic.com. Once uploaded you need to copy the link in the IMG code for forums & message boards box and paste it onto here in the comment box :o

Look forward to seeing your submission & a hugeeeee starry welcome to the forums ^_^
  • Melanie von MatterhornMelanie von Matterhorn Registered Users 23 Posts
    Great entries so far *_*
    glad I don't have to choose the winners c:

ny74gp.jpg
  • princessuloveprincessulove Registered Users 6 Posts
    This is my first post and contest entry so hopefully all goes well. Loving the other entries btw.5021a3e0d1bb2f584ac994f8a06e69c0_zpsff530ffe.jpg
  • QueentlgQueentlg Registered Users 2 Posts
    I hope this works:

317h991.jpg

Here is my second one:
    2vvw6s5.jpg
    Loving all these submission! The combos are awesome! This is gonna be a tough one to decide :o Thank you all for taking part :)

Queentig I have put your second submission in the same post as your first, it makes it easier for us if they are in one place ^_^

A hugeeee starry welcome to the forums Queentig & Princessulove!
    WOW, I want that MacBook update so badly! the new shirt and pants look awesome. *jealous* *___*
  • maltanmaltan Registered Users 21 Posts
    I'm super glad to have searched the forums today for info on houses. Otherwise, I wouldn't have seen this contest which I thought might be fun to join! Here are my submissions :>

15ezhh2.jpg
    1z51c3r.jpg
    A hugeeee starry welcome to the forums, maltan! Looking groovy in that combo!! Glad you are enjoying the forums and you are finding it useful :o Thank you for taking part ^_^
    Hey sorry guys we have both been very busy :) We will be picking and announcing winners in the next few days :3 But most likely tomorrow xD
  • QueentlgQueentlg Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can't wait!
    Queentlg wrote: »
    Can't wait!

Hehe :3 Dw I will announce them today :) Shiro is awfully busy currently, so looks like I'll be doing this one solo xD
    9bjexe.png

This fortnight we asked you to show us how vibrant you can be by wearing the colours of purple and green! You all looked as stunning as an alexandrite stone and as diverse ^_^ It's been a long wait and we will not keep you waiting any longer!

~

So without any further ado.....

In Third Place is...

Sweetie

With
    Her Cute & Casual Look ~ Love the combo of the shirt dress shoes & bag! Super cute entry!

Your Prize ~ Shoes!

~

In Second Place is...

Maltan

With

Her Elegant Two Piece ~ Loving your first entry! Simply divine!

Your Prize
    ~Any available dress/suit!

~

Drum roll please........

And First Place goes to.........

Wait for it..........

AimeeHrd93

With
    Her Beautifully Bold Outfit ~ Your first submission screams beauty and allure! Stunning submission!

Your Prize~ An Accessory!!

~

Thank you all again for taking part! You all showed us the beauty of the alexandrite stone :o We apologise again for the long wait! It was a really tough call with so many amazing entries!

The next contest has began and this fortnight we would like you to wear your best red, white & blue outfits in celebration of the 4th of July!

It's time to be....

Stars & Stripes!

Read the First Post for this fortnight's contest rules :3

You have until the 13th of July!

You can also check out the past contests, entries & winners in the
    Stardom: Hollywood Contest History Thread

P.S For our Android players still awaiting their prizes you should receive them soon ^_^
    Yay! Thank you very much SamuraiPizzaCat! Got my prize already and I super love it! Thank you!

For stars and stripes, these are what I came up with :>
    687osl.jpg
    54sps8.jpg
    You are more than welcome :o Don't forget Shiro, she played her part too :3

Awesome entries, Maltan! You look super patriotic in your red white and blue ^_^ Love the star dress and red boots combo. Thank you for taking part!
    Oh yes, thank you Shiro! Really appreciate it!
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Glad the prize sent through! Grats on your win!

Wow, great entries maltan! You really nailed the contest theme on the head here with your outfits :)

NOTICE: THE PRIZES HAVE CHANGED! YOU CAN NOW WIN A DRESS/SUIT WHETHER YOU ARE 1ST OR 2ND PLACE! WOOHOO! :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • aimeehrd93aimeehrd93 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Stars and stripes

1:
    2ztlk76.png

2:
    33vg805.png
    GC: aimeehrd93
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Contest Submission
    fvh5d5.jpg

Thank you so much SamuraiPizzaCat for helping post this picture:o
    Good Luck to everyone who enters the contest.
    Sophie
    Great entries Aimee and QueenCookie!! :D You look like you're ready for the 4th!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Awesome submissions Aimee & QueenCookie! You guys look as pretty as the night on the 4th of July ^_^ .... Well, what I imagine the sky to look like anyway, seeing as I don't live in the USA :p haha! Thanks for sharing your great submissions, girlies :3

Funnily enough, as of the 4th of July I have been a member of the forums for a year! Time flies!
    Thank you so much SamuraiPizzaCat for helping post this picture:o

Hey, no problemo! Glad to be of help *bobs hat* and pleased to see your entry :3
    Hey Kaskeltoo awesome entry but we cannot accept your submission as an entry.

This contest is for Stardom: Hollywood only, which also means only Stardom: Hollywood clothing can be accepted. You can still enter just use your Stardom: Hollywood game and clothing :D We completely forgot to update the rules regarding the arrival of KKH :/ So our bad and sorry for not making this clear xD
    Kaskeltoo: I guess this is a rule that we completely looked over – Please use STARDOM: HOLLYWOOD wardrobe only. I know that the KKH is pretty much an addition to this wardrobe but we are sticking with Stardom here :) Not to be all nit-picky but this is the Stardom forums for the Stardom game and we'd like to stick to Stardom as much as possible. We may host a contest for KKH sometime in the future when we get more money but for now we're sticking with Stardom. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you understand.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Kaskeltoo: I guess this is a rule that we completely looked over – Please use STARDOM: HOLLYWOOD wardrobe only. I know that the KKH is pretty much an addition to this wardrobe but we are sticking with Stardom here :) Not to be all nit-picky but this is the Stardom forums for the Stardom game and we'd like to stick to Stardom as much as possible. We may host a contest for KKH sometime in the future when we get more money but for now we're sticking with Stardom. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you understand.

Ah...Sorry about that. I was playing KKH while reading the post. I completely forgot :p. I'll re-enter, this time with Stardom.
    Lucy
    Kaskeltoo wrote: »
    Ah...Sorry about that. I was playing KKH while reading the post. I completely forgot :p. I'll re-enter, this time with Stardom.

Awesome! No worries, it's easily done :3 We look forward to seeing your entry :D
    I'm as always amazed by all the beautiful entries *_*
    Good Luck everyone & here is mine

1175h8j.jpg
  • Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    Here is my entry^^
    I'm excited for my first contest
    2hzqyr7.jpg
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
    Melanie: You are stunning as always!! I love the outfit! *-*

Yannie: There is a link on the initial contest post that will give you information on how to post a photo, as well as rules and contest topic! Please check it out! ;)

As for the prizes, we have it covered. No worries! If you'd like to gift people, by all means do it yourself, but we are responsible for prizes as we are the hosts so please do not worry about it!

Also, we're not going to start with the KKH contest at the moment because the game is still fairly new and we want people to have the chance to get some money and take great photos! While we do allow people to take pictures in the wardrobe, some people really do want to put in effort to submit awesome pictures outdoors so it'd be best to wait a little bit. We also need to set up an Android version too so it'd be best to get that all hooked up and taken care of before starting a KKH contest as well. But we should be able to start it sometime soon! Stay tuned :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered Users 40 Posts
    Contest submissions:

1st:
    F8887163-D006-4392-B0B1-F64C097E0CE0_zpslmnbg3ah.png

2nd:
    48E06062-4ABA-42A5-863D-DD8BD7C6317B_zpsq8j8uzi8.png
    GC: King Jacek