Losing fans due to inactivity

InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
I think the period of inactivity for losing fans should be lengthened. I know the point of this is to have us keep playing the game but I didn't touch Stardom or KKH for two very busy days (wasn't even a week) and lost my hard earned fans. It gets really frustrating.

Maybe there should be a mode for us to keep our fans while going inactive?
Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I think that the system is fine. As long as you don't open your game too often during times you're busy, you'll only lose that fixed number of fans. Only open the game everyday to either prevent losing fans or only open the game when you know you're going to be busy on it :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    I think that the system is fine. As long as you don't open your game too often during times you're busy, you'll only lose that fixed number of fans. Only open the game everyday to either prevent losing fans or only open the game when you know you're going to be busy on it :)

So, if I just open the game everyday, I won't lose any fans?
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    No she means don't open the game unless you are going to do project :)
    Opening the game everyday helps too xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    I agree. Right now I'm currently out of school with a lot of free time so I have time to play the game everyday. But for people with responsibilities (school, jobs, kids etc) I think it sucks that you lose fans for not playing every single day. I left town for 4 days a couple of weeks ago and came back to my game losing a ton of fans. I think that's ridiculous.
    However, this makes sense. It's their way of encouraging you to play, and in real life being missing for a few days (which in Stardom time is probably like months LOL) can potentially lose fans. It's an element of the challenge of the game. You will only lose up to 3M fans anyways and from a couple movies it's pretty easy to bring that back up. And again, there's always time to open your game at least once everyday; you don't really have to do anything in it to keep things up I don't think. :0
    dfk75h.jpg