All About Your Spouse/Date/Fiancé

Comments

• Miss summerMiss summer Registered Users 5 Posts
    ForestFairy ~ Love your history with Lucas! You are an awesome alternative, hippy pair! Which is so cool to see! Peace and love, mannn :p

Yeah, there is no escaping him at home now xD no matter what home you go back to to see your pets and chill, you are guaranteed he is gonna be there xD But on the plus side you can gain energy and stuff from him once a day like a pet, so Lucas has his uses :3

Miss Summer ~
    A hugeeeeeee starry welcome to forums, miss summer! Firstly; Bow chicka wow wow!!!! What a hot couple!!! Your starlet is gorgeous and your Nathan is a looker! Wit woo!! You nabbed a good one there :p

Thanks ,Nathan's number of fans keep dropping ever since she dated him haha
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts

Haha, he has been sacrificing his career time for you :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts

xD He's put it on hold so he can be a full fledged House husband :p
  • Miss summerMiss summer Registered Users 5 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »

Haha So true xD
  • PinkPixiePinkPixie Registered Users 29 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    She's very stunning! :) All the A-Listers on my game look really strange. The C-List has very attractive people, I've noticed. Thanks for sharing, Bleu.

She looks like that TV star...lol
    ⭐️ Dreams Will Always Come True 💫

❤️ Because I Love You 💞
    ForestFairy ~ Love your history with Lucas! You are an awesome alternative, hippy pair! Which is so cool to see! Peace and love, mannn :p

Yeah, there is no escaping him at home now xD no matter what home you go back to to see your pets and chill, you are guaranteed he is gonna be there xD But on the plus side you can gain energy and stuff from him once a day like a pet, so Lucas has his uses :3

Miss Summer ~
    A hugeeeeeee starry welcome to forums, miss summer! Firstly; Bow chicka wow wow!!!! What a hot couple!!! Your starlet is gorgeous and your Nathan is a looker! Wit woo!! You nabbed a good one there :p

Awwwwh cuteeeeee lol random

❤️ Because I Love You 💞

xD my Husbands house trained, he does what I say, I own him >:)

❤️ Because I Love You 💞
  • BelleBelle Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi all
    I am new here just registered. My fiance is Taylor Messey , although he is a c lister but he is the only guy I ever date in stardom. I met him at star beans in the neighbourhood when I was only a d lister by then. We had started dating since and although I am now an A lister I have never thought of dumping him for another A lister. I am working on my dates with him hoping to get married soon. Bet how do you guys managed to post pictures of your characters and spouse?
    Hey Belle!

Firstly a hugeeeee starry welcome to the forums! As for your relationship with Taylor, thats so cute :o I was exactly the same with Jacob (The friendly actor) you meet at the very beginning of the game in wasted :3 But glu took him away from me :(

But anywho you can post a picture of your spouse by taking a screenshot of him on your device. If you are unsure how to do this, check out the How to Capture & Post a photo. Once you have done that, you have to upload the image to Tinypic.com to obtain a code. Once uploaded you need to copy the IM OR IMG Code for forums and messageboards. Then come back to the forums and simply paste the code into your reply ^_^
  • Scarlett DiamondScarlett Diamond Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hello guys! I wanted to show my fiance... Cole Ross!

CR.png

Well, our story isn't one of those "love in first sight". Jacob was the one but we had our differences and broke up. I met Cole Ross at the Valley in Il Vecchio Pazzo resto and we've been together since. Well, we broke up for a while as well and I decided to see some other people but it didn't work out. Now, we're engaged! Woo, that was just a roller coaster ride haha.

Oh also, here is the picture from the official press release announcement of our engagement. (Haha oh god, I'm sorry, it was just so fun to make)

tabloid.png
    UN: Scarlett Diamond | GC: IMarriedVader
    Awesome story, Scarlett :D Love the headline too xD You two look like an awesome couple :3 Can't wait to see the wedding photos :D
    I love that picture! You look like a great couple :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • L3g0 l3gL3g0 l3g Registered Users 3 Posts
    Oh no! Jacob is my rival! Lol
    Lol! But don't worry, in other Stardoms he's quite nice… haha xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    Awesome story, Scarlett :D Love the headline too xD You two look like an awesome couple :3 Can't wait to see the wedding photos :D
    Thanks! It was a bit of a ride but hey, it was meant to be i guess (lol) and haha! Thank you! I wondered what it would look like if TMZ got a tip hahaha.

Wedding photos hopefully soon! /fingers crossed/
    I love that picture! You look like a great couple :)
    Thank you! :">
    L3g0 l3g wrote: »
    Oh no! Jacob is my rival! Lol

Oooh I always wondered who's the rival for the boys but haha, yeah, he's nice on my part and Jocelyn is the b****. XD
    Finally married! Here's some bottled moment!

wedding.png

My outfit:
    gown.png

:">
    Your starlet looks drop dead gorgeous on her wedding day! I love that dress so much :3 and congrats on your marriage :D
    Great wedding photos! Love it all, congratulations!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Your starlet looks drop dead gorgeous on her wedding day! I love that dress so much :3 and congrats on your marriage :D
    Great wedding photos! Love it all, congratulations!

Thank you so much guys! I'm happy you liked it :)
  • BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

It's been a long time since I've been here.

Scarlett, congrats and you look amazing!
    It's been forever dudeee! Where have you been xD

Well, you know how busy an A-list celeb can get.. jk

I'm just very busy with work, barely have time for fun.
    The forum popped up in my head and I thought I will check it out, and as always you are here!
    Haha! Of course xD I've been awfully busy too, that busy in fact the STAR Awards kept me prisoner for 4 months haha!

Yeah I know what you mean :3 I'm the same but I'm squeezing in what I can of the forums, wiki and of course Stardom: Hollywood. Aww you still think of us :o haha! Of course! Where else would I be :p

To do things you love even when you are busy, I adore this.
    So are you working on Kardashian game too? btw I'm not a fan of Kardashian at all but the game is pretty cool especially the Tweets thing haha, the design as well.
    If I enjoy it that much I always make time ;)

Not really tbh lol, I am playing it but not actively tbh..... I actually hate the game & I'm not a fan of her either :| She's hardly a great role model let's face it :p I find it very shallow and well, boring. The only thing I do like is the clothes! There is another reason why I don't like it but I won't tell you that openly on here, I'll inbox you :3 Other than that I find it quite dull lol! But I'm still playing it due to having the upperhand with all the stardom knowledge I have haha! And plus it killed time while I was out of action in Stardom :3
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    fec32b.jpg

This is my husband he's kind of pessimistic. When I first met him and flirted with him he said:

2f0d5c.jpg

I have never been married before him but I have been engaged... ( long story ) anyway here he is :]
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Amy136602 wrote: »
    http://imageshack.com/a/img661/9805/fec32b.jpg

This is my husband he's kind of pessimistic. When I first met him and flirted with him he said:

http://imageshack.com/a/img904/5193/2f0d5c.jpg

I have never been married before him but I have been engaged... ( long story ) anyway here he is :)

Nice! I like the pink hair on him for some reason. I like what he said when you first met him, it's hilarious!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    I fixed the links so the picture was visible rather than having to click the link :)

That's one fine looking hubbie you have there xD The pink hair really suits him! Hahaha! That's a great chat up line xD
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @Zbj and @SamuraiPizzaCat

Thanks! I've been wanting to join these forums for a while now but I haven't been able to because of my shyness. But I'm glad I did :)
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    Amy136602 wrote: »
    @Zbj and @SamuraiPizzaCat

Thanks! I've been wanting to join these forums for a while now but I haven't been able to because of my shyness. But I'm glad I did :)

Aww that's so sweet :3 Sorry that probably sounded patronising lol! A huge starry welcome to the forums, Amy! I hope you enjoy your time here :) You have nothing to be shy about here ^_^