Stardom Contest History

Comments

• gracie9gracie9 Registered Users 16 Posts
    My submission for the contest! :

qywps7.png

I'm new to Stardom Hollywood but I thought I'd enter this contest because why not? :D
    :) I play KKH and Stardom: Hollywood :) ~ Add me on Game Center: graciela>
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Melanie Von Materhorn: A stunning entry as always ;) Love the dress with the fur scarf! You look like you are ready to hit the most exclusive party of the century!

Yannie: Loving your combo! So funky and alternative! Your starlet looks ready to rock out in true american style!

Gatsby: Congrats on being our first star entry in months xD Loving your outfits! Your star has swag and defintly representing the red white and blue in style!

Gracie: This is the perfect place for you to start if you are new Stardom: Hollywood :D Your starlet certainly doesn't look like new to game! She is so stylish in her outfit and loving her hair and makeup :3 I hope you are enjoying the world of stardom :3

And if I haven't said it to you all already, a hugeeeee starry welcome to the forums, Yannie, Gatsby & Gracie. Thank you all for taking part! ^_^
  • gracie9gracie9 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Thank you a lot! I am enjoying it very much! :D
    :) I play KKH and Stardom: Hollywood :) ~ Add me on Game Center: graciela>
    gracie9 wrote: »
    Thank you a lot! I am enjoying it very much! :D

Glad you are enjoying the world of Stardom: Hollywood, Gracie :3
  • Melanie von MatterhornMelanie von Matterhorn Registered Users 23 Posts
    :D
    WOOOO Germany is WELTMEISTER, hahaha sry :3

I just wanted to suggest that the next topic could maybe the german colours :cool:
    since they won the world cup <3
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Great suggestion Melanie! We will definitely consider :)

Results will most likely be up tomorrow ~ Stay tuned! Happy Stardom!
    dfk75h.jpg
    WOOOO Germany is WELTMEISTER, hahaha sry :3

I just wanted to suggest that the next topic could maybe the german colours :cool:
    since they won the world cup <3

I'm sooooo happy Germany won the world cup :D They totally deserved it in my eyes! They are machineeessss!!! Awesome suggestion Melanie. This will definitely be considered :3
    qrae5g.png

This fortnight we asked you to represent the colours of the US OF AAA in true american style! And what a turn out! You all looked truly amercian with the stars and stripes, and the red, white and blue! It was a toughie!

~

So without any further ado.....

In Third Place is...

Gatsby

With
    His Jock outfit ~ You definitely hit the nail on the head with your second entry! great use of the baseball jacket and hat! Awesome entry!

Your Prize ~ Shoes!

~

In Second Place is...

Aimeehrd93

With

Her Stripe combo ~ Loving your second entry with the use of the stripes! Stunning!

Your Prize
    ~Any available dress/suit!

~

Drum roll please........

And First Place goes to.........

Wait for it..........

Maltan

With
    Her American Spirit ~ Your submission truly captured the red, white and blue of Independance Day and you even through in some stars!

Your Prize~ An Accessory!!

~

Thank you all again for taking part! You all looked amazing and celebrated the colours awesomely!

The next contest has began and this fortnight we would like you to come celebrate Germany's win of the World Cup by wearing the colours, black, yellow and red!

It's time to be....

Weltmeisters!

Read the First Post for this fortnight's contest rules :3

You have until the 27th of July!

You can also check out the past contests, entries & winners in the
    Stardom: Hollywood Contest History Thread
  • BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts
    Oh I missed these contests!
    ..since I participate once a month

Thank you Shiro and Gia for making them.

Well, here's my submission:
    (Sorry for the bad quality, I uploaded it from my phone)

r2qn.jpg

Good luck everyone!
    Welcome back Bleu! :) Haha you missed quite a few of the contests, but it's great to see your submissions again. Great entry!!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • maltanmaltan Registered Users 21 Posts
    WOW! Thank you Shiro and SamuraiPizzaCat!!!

I just love the theme of the current contest!
    fvjq06.jpg
    9q926s.jpg
    Your submissions were so good! We were both freaking out over them when you posted them!

Haha, you'll have to thank Melanie von Matterhorn for the contest theme when she hopefully submits her entry :P Great outfits as always maltan! :D
    dfk75h.jpg
  • YumbereoYumbereo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Here's my submission:
    EFSMeon.png
    Hope you guys like it! :D
    Awesome entry Yumbero :D Looking very cool and sophisticated in your outfit :3
  • SweetieSweetie Registered Users 8 Posts
    Here's my submission.
    Screenshot_2014-07-15-21-56-45_kindlephoto-13260810_zpsviio5vmw.jpg

Screenshot_2014-07-14-18-31-29_kindlephoto-13227030_zpsalpxoxgv.jpg
  • YumbereoYumbereo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Awesome entry Yumbero :D Looking very cool and sophisticated in your outfit :3

Hehe thanks! :o

Thanks a lot that you choose my suggested topic!
    And here are my Submissons:

msn9l4.jpg

And as always great entries so far!
    (also happy to se some Stars in the Contest again)
    Good luck everyone. :*
    Awesome submission Melanie :3 Love the yellow boots! Totally agree with you about seeing stars!

There's still time to enter contest stars & starlets :3
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    I apologies for my terrible picture upload. I only have an I pad so all I am able to do Is upload direct links. Anyway here is my submission if I am still eligible:

7123fa.jpg
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    Dw Samurai is here to make your link blossom into beautiful pictures :p

Brilliant entry Amy! Love what you done with the accessories including that beanie hat :)
    Wow I love your style Amy, I totally agree with PizzaCat totally about the beanie!

And I really hope they update the MacBook-Game as soon as possible.
    Getting really jealous about those red pants and the beautiful bag you are wearing.
    @Melanie von Matterhorn thank you an I love your starlet's hair I have to save up stars for it

@SamuraiPizzaCat: thanks :) I saw the first post made by shiro so I made like a separate game Facebook and befriended you. Although I am 16 I am very old fashioned and not that good with Facebook :). You also said to participate in the contest you have to log on to game Center? Should I befriend you? Because idk how
    Daily iOS player 😊 

• BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    Welcome back Bleu! :) Haha you missed quite a few of the contests, but it's great to see your submissions again. Great entry!!

Thank you Shiro, ah I know! But glad to be back.

Star and Starlets, you all look amazing!
    Shiro and Gia you should participate too.

And Stars...where are you!
    Amy136602 wrote: »
    @Melanie von Matterhorn thank you an I love your starlet's hair I have to save up stars for it

@SamuraiPizzaCat: thanks :) I saw the first post made by shiro so I made like a separate game Facebook and befriended you. Although I am 16 I am very old fashioned and not that good with Facebook :). You also said to participate in the contest you have to log on to game Center? Should I befriend you? Because idk how

Ohh awesome what's your facebook name I'll accept you now on it :3 Aww dw as long as you know the basics of facebook you will be fine ;]

As you playing on an ipad I recommend connecting your game to game center :] Yeah sure you can add me, my username is my signature ^_^ let me know it's you when sending me a request as I get tons and never know who is who unless I have spoken to them on here lol!
    Bleu wrote: »

Thank you Shiro, ah I know! But glad to be back.

Star and Starlets, you all look amazing!
    Shiro and Gia you should participate too.

And Stars...where are you!

Heyyy Bleuu dude! Pukka entry btw ;] I would love too xD maybe I'll post one along with the winners announcement :3

Haha! Definitely need some stars up in here! Yo, where at! xD
    Thanks! my face book name is Amanda and my nick name is Amy or Mandy whichever your prefer

Also my Game Center is Mandy:(

The smiley face was taken :(

Edit: my Game Center is really Mandy with a sad face, every time I try to post it, it makes the sad face animated
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Thanks!

Is there any way you can add me on Game Center to because idk how to add people

my Game Center is Mandy:(

The smiley face was taken

Edit: my Game Center is really Mandy with a sad face, every time I try to post it, it makes the sad face animated
    Daily iOS player 😊 

No problemo :)

Adding people is simple enough to do :3 Check out the Adding Friends Post here on the forums for full instructions, that's if you want to know anyway xD
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    w5qhsqI.png?1

N9MRcRT.png?1
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    27e7db2962456e1a52595802b343b579_zps97faf222.jpg

1695809f1535d87b786ae9f898469a66_zpsaf8426fc.jpg

I just found out about this competition today! I'm so glad I'm able to participate.