Stardom Contest History

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Insomnia: Brilliant entries! Love the first one with the yellow blouse, look great with the red trousers! Also love the use of accessories in both! thanks for entering :D

kodiakkia: YAY!!! About time another star entered xD We have a contest on here every fortnight so you can enter again and again ;) Wicked entries btw! You've got swag! Liking the hawaiian shirt and yellow trousers ^_^ Thanks for taking part and don't forget to check back here on Sunday to find out if you won and to enter in the next contest :3
  • laylerslaylers Registered Users 22 Posts
    These are my submissions for the contest
    capture_22_zps523aaafa.jpg
    capture_20_zps08f06bb1.jpg
  • kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    Insomnia: Brilliant entries! Love the first one with the yellow blouse, look great with the red trousers! Also love the use of accessories in both! thanks for entering :D

kodiakkia: YAY!!! About time another star entered xD We have a contest on here every fortnight so you can enter again and again ;) Wicked entries btw! You've got swag! Liking the hawaiian shirt and yellow trousers ^_^ Thanks for taking part and don't forget to check back here on Sunday to find out if you won and to enter in the next contest :3

Thank you! I'm just now discovering the forums of Stardom. It definitely makes the experience ten times better seeing and talking to people who enjoy the game as much as I do. I will definitely be participating in the contests now that I know about them. Too cool!
    al3qcl.jpg
    We send our deepest apologies for the delay in announcing the winners this week. We have both been very busy in real life as well as with the wiki so have been kind of caught up, our bad xD Just a heads up: We will both be absent next week as we have holidays/vacations to attend but will be back :P

The next contest has began and this fortnight we would like you to dress high in class with a fiery glow....

It's time to be....

Radiant Rubies!

Read the First Post for this fortnight's contest rules

You have until the 17th of August!

You can also check out the past contests, entries & winners in the
    Stardom: Hollywood Contest History Thread

P.S We send our apologies to the a23766a9-6e94-47c4-b725-7f9bb78ead4a_zps11884c4b.pngAndroid Winners for the delay in sending your gifts. Due to being busy and not finding the time we are still working on this. Don't worry we haven't forgotten you or your selected prizes! As soon as we can we will be sending them your way ^_^
  • BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

Congrats Maltan & Insomnia!

Shiro and Gia you two look stunning!
    Thank you for your hard work.

The new contest is going to be really fun!
    Good luck everyone.
    kodiakkia wrote: »
    Thank you! I'm just now discovering the forums of Stardom. It definitely makes the experience ten times better seeing and talking to people who enjoy the game as much as I do. I will definitely be participating in the contests now that I know about them. Too cool!

Hehe! Glad you joined us kodiakkia! I completely agree with you! I joined the forums over a year ago now and I still play due to forums and it's community! It's awesome when all us stardom addicts all get together :p We have a new contest now, I hope to see you take part :o
    Awww shucks :o Thanks Bleu dude for both the compliment and praise xD

Shiro is behind the revamp of the new Winner Announcement post as you can tell due to the awesomeness of it haha! I just added the title, stars and the writing :3
    Yeah she is pretty talented, I'm just wondering if she draw those two!
    She is indeed :o Na she didn't draw us :3 But cut them out wonderfully as always ;) and the contest pair are from deviantart usually xD
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    OH no no, i didn't draw the contest pair LOL xD I left her signature there, it's a person on deviant. I don't know if i'd take the time to draw something for something like this… no offense to our contest LOL

Aww shucks you guys are too much :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    photo1PNG_zps22d1861b.jpg

photo2PNG_zps34fcfbdb.jpg
    Awesome looks kodiakkia! You've started off this contest with a bang! :D
    I'm also digging the signature beard too :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    Thanks. For some reason, I didn't like the facial structure options for stars. So the beard covers the part I don't like. Lol
    LOL understandable! Makes your character unique and memorable for sure as well :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    My submissions for the contest:

The return of Anastazia (of course, with her eyes closed)
    wt7yvb.jpg

By the way, awesome star Kodakkia.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Great looks Zbj! Welcome back Anastazia!

Just a note that we will NOT be accepting your KKH starlet entry as the contest rules state that we only want Stardom: Hollywood! ;)
    dfk75h.jpg

And here I go..

hrEHdP.jpg

Kodiakkia and Zbj, you two look great!
    Good luck everyone!
    Great look as always Bleu! :3

This contest has started off strong. Happiness! :)
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro wrote: »
    Great looks Zbj! Welcome back Anastazia!

Just a note that we will NOT be accepting your KKH starlet entry as the contest rules state that we only want Stardom: Hollywood! ;)

That's completely fine. I liked Anastazia's outfit a lot better anyways. ;)
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Sounds good to me! I love it too :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    Awesome entries Kodakkia, Bleu & Zbj :D

Kodakkia: Loving the combos you have put together here dude! Especially the use of the red glasses!

Bleu:
    Your outfit looks pukka! It matches the dude on the contest post xD

Zbj:
    Anastazia is looking elegant and sublime as always!Thanks for entering guys and gal :o
  • laylerslaylers Registered Users 22 Posts
    My submissions for the contest

capture_24_zps65c6640b.jpg

capture_23_zps509d066a.jpg
    Love your interpretations on red laylers! Awesome :D
    dfk75h.jpg
    Shiro and Gia, thank you! And I will be waiting to see your submissions at the end of the contest (:

laylers splendid! I liked your second look more!
    Aw thank you SPC. Also, looking great Bleu and laylers. Absolutely loved both of your looks, (laylers, your second one is my favorite as well.) :)
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Thank you, you look amazing yourself.
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    I was going for a vintage themed XD not sure if I succeeded.

I9hYVl5.jpg

Un9Hr2Z.jpg
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
    You look amazing! I liked both but the second more, red hair and dress.
    This contest is getting more interesting.
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    Bleu wrote: »
    You look amazing! I liked both but the second more, red hair and dress.
    This contest is getting more interesting.

I like the second look better too. It reminds me of "I Love Lucy." I wish there was a more Marilyn Monroe styled hair in the game haha.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
    Haha well thats true, but you did a great job!