Options

Has this happened to anyone before?

I was supposed to film divorcees which is 8 hours and I started it at 1 pm and I went back to check on it now (it's around 3 pm for me) and it already wrapped up the production. As a result, I only got two stars -.- anyone know what happened?
Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"

Comments

• Options
    kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    Yeah, it happened to me once. I had left the studio and met with someone at a restaurant about another film. By the time I got back to the studio my 24 hour project ended in only 6 hours.
  • Options
    InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    kodiakkia wrote: »
    Yeah, it happened to me once. I had left the studio and met with someone at a restaurant about another film. By the time I got back to the studio my 24 hour project ended in only 6 hours.

The thing is that I stayed in the studio the whole time. Lol seems like I'm on a bad streak. I lost about 1.6 million fans today due to Robert Eger -.- I'm scared what's gonna happen when my project premieres.

Did you lose fans when the film came out?
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Options
    kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    Insomnia wrote: »
    The thing is that I stayed in the studio the whole time. Lol seems like I'm on a bad streak. I lost about 1.6 million fans today due to Robert Eger -.- I'm scared what's gonna happen when my project premieres.

Did you lose fans when the film came out?

Yeah, I lost a few fans but it wasn't enough to lower my ranking. So hopefully it will be the same for you.