All about Adding Contacts

20s7j1h.jpgAdding Contacts5e0edc52-80d8-43b4-8b75-08be598ea3f4_zpsd42403fb.png

For your convenience, we have added two new "adding friends" threads. These two threads are for finding players for in game friends where you can add your Game Center or Facebook name to the post for others to add you and vice versa.

These threads are made up of lots of separate threads from all around the forums that have been merged into two posts. This makes finding players much more efficient for in game friends, so if you are looking for friends you have come to the right place xD
*・゜゚・* Devices *・゜゚・*

~ Game Center ~

When adding friends for Apple devices you must sign into the Game Center app on your device. You can add friends by going into the Game Center app, tapping on the "Friends" icon at the bottom, then tap the "+" symbol in the top right corner. When adding players, they must have the Stardom: Hollywood app in order for them to be added to your contacts list in the game. You can find names in the Game Center Contacts thread. You may also add Facebook friends on your Apple device. You must have the Facebook app downloaded onto your device.

~ Facebook ~

When adding friends for Android and Kindle devices you must connect your game to Facebook by signing in via the Friends tab on your contacts. When adding players for these devices you must be friends with them on Facebook in order for them to be added to your contacts list in the game. You can find names in the Facebook Contacts thread.

NOTE: It appears that Android and Apple players cannot actually be connected within the Stardom game. They run on different servers.
*・゜゚・* Benefits *・゜゚・*

Having real-life friends on your contacts list, you can call them to co-star with you while filming to gain co-star points which will reward you with Energy, XP and Stars. You can also send and receive a variety of clothing and accessories to each other but it does cost in game cash and stars. It is possible to date your Game Center or Facebook friends too but at the present moment it is not possible to get engaged or married to them. But the advantage of dating a friend is that they reward you with more fans than that of an in-game character and you do not need to date them everyday in order to maintain your relationship. If you happen to run into a Game Center or Facebook contact in the game you can say "Hello" to them to receive a small amount XP.
*・゜゚・* Potential Issues *・゜゚・*

Sometimes things don't go as swimmingly in the game as they should and this applies for friend activities too. It is possible to experience the following problems;

✰ There is no way to delete friends immediately. While they disappear after some time, they will stick to your contacts list until the game chooses to.

✰ You also may not be able to co-star or date with certain friends if they have been inactive for too long.

✰ Your friends may also change appearances in the game, which has been reported as a connection issue.

✰ Lastly, if you are having trouble sending gifts to friends, that may also be a connection issue.
~~

So now you are equipped with all the befriending know-how, go nuts and make new Stardom Friends but most importantly - have fun! ^_^

Yours Truly,
Shiroand Samurai Pizza Cat

P.S.
All new friend posts that appear will be moved to the new threads. If you posted a name somewhere other than those threads, expect it be moved there for everybody's convenience. :]

*・゜゚・* Happy Stardom! *・゜゚・*
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• JustinBieberJustinBieber Registered Users 2 Posts
    I would love to be adding contacts, have experience with the game I have been playing for 1 year and 8 months, I have patience and very active and love dressing up '' Justin Bieber'' aka my character, I really doneed gifts etc. so add my game center- ChelseafayeO
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Welcome Chelsea!

I recommend checking out the threads that have been mentioned in this post to find tons of friends to play with! Please post your info in those threads so people can find them easier :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    20s7j1h.jpgAdding Contacts5e0edc52-80d8-43b4-8b75-08be598ea3f4_zpsd42403fb.png

For your convenience, we have added two new "adding friends" threads. These two threads are for finding players for in game friends where you can add your Game Center or Facebook name to the post for others to add you and vice versa.

These threads are made up of lots of separate threads from all around the forums that have been merged into two posts. This makes finding players much more efficient for in game friends, so if you are looking for friends you have come to the right place

Sorry, I've scrolled and cannot find the thread for Android adds via Google+. Can u please reply with the "link" ??? Also I have no Facebook, I add via G+ from the KKH game. Just started Stardom to ck it out. Is adding via Google+ even an option??

If so, could someone please reply with tht thread link here. Thank you cuz I'm in need of adds for contacts.

Rhona Lee
    G+profile pic is a White Owl if those on Android would like a new add via Google plus. Just reached B Lister. Please say Stardom with post so I can add you to my circles.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This is because Stardom: Hollywood doesn't support Google+ connectivity, well it didn't the last time we checked. All Android players have added their details in the Facebook Contacts post.
  • RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    This is because Stardom: Hollywood doesn't support Google+ connectivity, well it didn't the last time we checked. All Android players have added their details in the Facebook Contacts post.

Well tht sucks. Oh well, guess I'm playing alone. Thanks SamuraiPizzaCat for the quick response.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You could always try it and see :) Or alternatively you could create a facebook account just for games :)