Stardom Hollywood is not loading

Hello
I have troubles loading the game ... shows the error that I have troubles with my network connection
My internet connection is fine even I can play with Kim Kardashian Hollywood and Stardom A-List
I attempted uninstall the game and reinstall again downloading the game from the App Store and I had no luck
Ideas?

Comments

• Wonder_BabeWonder_Babe Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello
    I have troubles loading the game ... shows the error that I have troubles with my network connection
    My internet connection is fine even I can play with Kim Kardashian Hollywood and Stardom A-List
    I attempted uninstall the game and reinstall again downloading the game from the App Store and I had no luck
    Ideas?

Ok .. I did a change with the billing information on my AppStore using another credit card and game still remained without load, then I puts again the original information billing and the game now is working but my internal purchase of u$s 29,99 gone as also all the progress of my game

Somebody could help me or make a refund of my money please

Thanks in advanced
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You can contact glu via their Support Page to get your purchase credited, but before that did you backup your device recently with Stardom: Hollywood on it? If you did you will be able to restore your game from the back up on the computer. If you didn't then there is no way of getting it back but I am baffled how your game data just vanished :/
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Please send a support ticket here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/stardom-hollywood/
    dfk75h.jpg