All About Your Spouse/Date/Fiancé

123457Next

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Awww congrats kodiakka! She finally made an honest man out of you xD
  • BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts
    kodiakkia wrote: »

Why did I have to pick the location and meet with the planner all by myself?
    Haha I guess it is a chance to experience that.

Congrats kodiakkia, and you got a beautiful wife.
  • Natasha Irwin-HoranNatasha Irwin-Horan Registered Users 5 Posts
    I finally got married to Matthew!

34eq16h.jpg

I wanted to have the Tahiti wedding but I don't have enough stars. That's why I have the Vegas wedding instead. So yeah.
  • kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    I finally got married to Matthew!

34eq16h.jpg

I wanted to have the Tahiti wedding but I don't have enough stars. That's why I have the Vegas wedding instead. So yeah.

Congrats Natasha!
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Great wedding photos everybody! You all look stunning :D
    dfk75h.jpg

Hello Stars and Starlets!

Since everyone is sharing their love life, I thought why not!
    So.. where to start?

Let's start with the picture below.

chG1ol.png

Yes that's me on the left, and my "not found yet partner" on the right.

I can't express how lucky and happy we are, but let me tell you a little about my background.
    I came from a game called WHY ONLY GUYS THERE AND NO GIRLS AT ALL!
    I know, it is a long name but its where I came from. I used to imagine guys as girls but not any more since I found my "not found yet partner".
    We are planning to get married soon, so wish us a good luck!

Thank you for reading my humble love story.
    Oh and by the way, you are all invited!
    Haha!!! You two look so happy xD I take it Not found yet, (exotic name btw), isn't much as drinker xD More wine for Bleu :p

eek!! I can't wait to recieve my invitation in the post :3
    Aw thank you!
    Haha me too I can't wait to see you there.
    Looks like you're living in a man's world, literally xD

I'll bring the champagne ;)
    True lol.
    Though you co-star with me every movie.
    Bleu wrote: »
    True lol.
    Though you co-star with me every movie.

BOOOYAAHHH! I co-star with both you and Shiro on all my projects xD
    Really?
    I can't find Shiro, I lost her.
    Oh weird :/ I know she morphs appearance and username so that never helps xD
    That too!
    Well I mentioned before that I had issues with the game, and when it worked again I lost many friends and ALL the game contacts.
    Thats why I ended up with only males lol.
    Ahh mann if she isn't on your GC, try re-adding her :) She'll accept when she's a get a chance :3

Oh yeah I forgot about your game having issues and losing friends :/ It's wiped the data clean and on top of that people may have removed you thinking you weren't playing anymore, which is soooo annoying!
    She is on my GC, but not the game.
    To think about it.. I guess I lost her long time ago and I mentioned that to her. She was only on the A-list.
    Hmmm weird :/ I think Friends on Stardom: Hollywood goes by activity. I don't think Shiro has been able to play properly for sometime due to being busy so it might just be down to that, well fingers crossed anyway!
    Yeah it could be.
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    My partner recently broke up with me. He didn't like how I cheap I am. To be fair, I paid for like every date. I should be calling him cheap. He also didn't like that I was a workaholic. I prefer to say I'm determined and ambitious.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
    Erghhh! They're such pigs aren't they :p Ungrateful brats haha! I'd be like 'It's my workaholicism that pays the bills and for the dates you insist on daily, while you stand around with your hands by your side!" hahaa!

I hope you find a better love soon :3
    Insomnia wrote: »
    My partner recently broke up with me. He didn't like how I cheap I am. To be fair, I paid for like every date. I should be calling him cheap. He also didn't like that I was a workaholic. I prefer to say I'm determined and ambitious.

Way to go girl, you will find the right one soon.
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    WELL I was unhappily engaged to Gianna. She was QUITE THE NEEDY LADY and was always like YEAH GREAT PLACE BABE BUT TELL ME I'M PRETTY and I'm a high maintenance girl myself and was getting NOTHING out of the relationship. Look how NONCHALANT she was about the proposal.

ScreenShot2014-11-18at022759.png

I did NOT want to be married to her but I'd seen her around a few times before we started dating and she always turned me down and I LIKED THAT SHE THOUGHT SHE DIDN'T NEED ME until it started to wear thin.
    I was browsing the top ten one day when I saw Eva Hughes. She was beautiful and had the aura of someone who'd probably get a cat with me. I decided she seemed the type who'd frequent Organic Chakras and I dropped by now and then hoping to catch a glimpse of her. ALAS, it was not to be.
    Gianna and I HIT PROBLEMS and I broke up with her publicly and cruelly. I'm NOT PROUD of it but one must do what one must do when one catches ones partner HAVING DINNER WITH ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE GOLDEN PORKCHOP.
    Anyway, I was on the rebound and DATED A FEW CHICKS before I tried again with Gianna but she got on my EVERY LAST NERVE and I broke up with her for good.
    Then I met Eva.
    She was NOT INTERESTED in flirting no matter HOW HARD I TRIED. Til I put on my old engagement ring, then she gave me her number. BIT ODD but I took her out a few times and REALISED SHE WAS THE ONE.

ScreenShot2014-11-18at023623.png

She fancies herself a bit of a poet and I get complimented when I take her out so THAT'S GREAT FOR ME and she's also a crime actress so, you know, a woman in uniform. She also looked a bit more SENTIMENTAL about the proposal than CERTAIN EX FIANCEES.

We got married in Vegas and I'm currently trying to persuade her to buy me a tiger.
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • PatriPatri Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi!
    I wanted to introduce you to my fiancé, Connor Reynolds.

20hae8h.png

He is an A-lister (#292) and he's a cable TV medical drama actor. I think he is the cuttest!