Am I too late?

I've been playing KKH for a while, until I found out about Stardom Hollywood, which apparently has been out for more than a year. I've already started playing it, and I have to say, the clothes/accessories, storyline, and features are much better.

KKH glitches a lot, it's too repetitive, and there is rarely new hairstyles/clothes/accessories being added for the male character :/

I was going to delete the game, but I have a gifting thread open in the KKH forum.

I'm wondering, do people still play SH?

Feel free to add me on Game Center: Vhailin

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    A huge starry welcome to Stardom: Hollywood and the forums, Vhaillin! Don't you worry, lots of people still play Stardom: Hollywood, yours truly being one of them xD

Stardom: Hollywood is more developed due to it being around for a year and half :3 But I am in total agreement: It's better than KKH. KKH may have some nice little features such as the camera but the game in my opinion lacks depth, unlike Stardom: Hollywood and Stardom: The A List!

Sadly KKH is still very new in development so you're gonna have to expect glitches from time to time. Stardom: Hollywood had it's fair share of them back when it was new :3 But yeah Stardom: Hollywood is awesome and kicks KKH butt :p
  • BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts
    Hey Vhailin!

Welcome to Stardoom Hollywood world.
    Of course lots of people still playing the game, and you can find some of them here participating.

Playing KKH then Stardom Hollywood is like transition from high school to college lol, it gets more real.
    Just delete the game! I'm kidding, it can be useful when you are bored.
    Bleu wrote: »
    Playing KKH then Stardom Hollywood is like transition from high school to college lol, it gets more real.

HAHAHAHHAAAAA!!! OMGGGGG! I am loving this! "Stardom: Hollywood: Where s**t gets real!"
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    KKH is garbage just play Stardom: Hollywood please.

LOL jk it's not that much of garbage but it's close.

:3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts
    Hahaha, let's go easy on them guys.
  • VhailinVhailin Registered Users 22 Posts
    It's clear now the only reason KKH is so popular, is because Kim Kardashian's cartoon mugshot is on the cover.
    Vhailin wrote: »
    It's clear now the only reason KKH is so popular, is because Kim Kardashian's cartoon mugshot is on the cover.

D@mn right it is! That game is just a fad atm as soon as any major bugs pop up in it that stop a big number of players playing it, the numbers will drop dramatically. That as well as when it just isn't the "it" thing anymore. People have already reported it to be "repetitive" so it's only a matter of time before they start dropping like flies xD
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    I love stardom. It's never too late to start playing it. If I had not started playing KKH first, I would have never found out about Stardom. It has a great storyline plus you can get married! KKH still needs marriage.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Leslie_PowowLeslie_Powow Registered Users 22 Posts
    I agree! I found Stardom Hollywood after being addicted to KKH. I'm finding I like the clothes in KKH better, but the overall game oh SH much more.
  • Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    Me too! The comment about KKH being high school and Stardom being college is bang on. I will continue to play KKH be cause I was dumb and spent tons of real money, but it's getting boring.

One thing I have promised myself is not to sink a single penny of real cash into Stardom, so it might be a long hard road. Back to the D list XD.
    Glad to see a KKH player appreciating Stardom :o It's still my favourite game dispute it not being updated for awhile.