Just wondering a few things....

I'm really enjoying this game but I was confused about a few things.

Where are apartments for? Do they up our status? Give us more money? Can we invite people over? Have a party? Can we sell them?

Also, What are we supposed to do with people who are not actors? I have a dentist in my network and I don't know what to do with him.

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Heyy Micayus :D

Firstly a hugggeeeee starry welcome to the forums and to the world of Stardom: Hollywood! Awesome to see you are enjoying it :3

As for your questions they are are good ones to ask ^_^

Right with Apartments, they're used to home your Pets, which you can buy from Mister Pets in Downtown and The Emerald Chinchilla in The Hills. Pets are a great addition to have! They can provide you with bonus, XP, Cash and energy when tapping them :3

Also with apartments you can gain fans from buying homes :) The more luxurious they are, the more you will earn. By buying furniture in your apartments these create "Relaxed Actions" which go towards the "Relaxed Achievement." This and most of the other Achievements have 5 stages, each stage you complete you can earn, cash, xp, energy and even stars! Sadly you cannot invite people over, have parties or sell them. But you can have parties in them in the game Stardom: The A List!

With the contacts who are not actors by occupation and have no rank number, instead of earning a certain percentage of fans for dating/co-starring with them like you would an actor, you gain a certain percentage extra cash! The percentage will be shown when you are at a dating location selecting a date and when on set when picking a co-star =)

Hope this has helped answer your questions ^_^