Options

Day Job Achievement

I'm working on maxing out all of my achievements.. is there a way to get rehired at Starbeans? Or some other way to complete the day job achievement? Plus, that would make completing the caffeinated achievement much easier! So does anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You should be able to charm your way back in job at Starbeans by paying Warren by paying stars according to players :)
  • Options
    EmskiEmski Registered Users 17 Posts
    You should be able to charm your way back in job at Starbeans by paying Warren by paying stars according to players :)

When I try and talk to Warren, the speech bubble pops up with him saying I'm his favorite employee and asking for my autograph, but nothing about rehiring? I tried at all the Starbeans too :/
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ahh yeah that happens too if you have a lot fans in it :/ The only thing I can suggest is to lose some fans in hope that Warren will offer you the job, but it does cost stars apparently :3
  • Options
    EmskiEmski Registered Users 17 Posts
    Ahh yeah that happens too if you have a lot fans in it :/ The only thing I can suggest is to lose some fans in hope that Warren will offer you the job, but it does cost stars apparently :3

Yeah, I'm maxed out in fans, so that makes sense. Any idea how many fans I'd need to lose? Or what the fastest way to do that is? The only way I know is to just not play the game for a few days or do badly on projects, both of which I don't want to do! Ahhh, I'm conflicted! :(

Also, I hate how difficult it is to max out the frugal achievement! What's the point of even including an achievement if only one action contributes to it, and that action takes like 20 minutes to refresh?! /endrant :P