Options

Can't find someone's tab to pay

I may be completely clueless about this but I am currently on level 16 and I was supposed to speak to character Hampton Martin at the black widow night club; however, Isabella was there and challenged me to pay someone's tab. I never get to speak to Hampton Martin and he is not at the night club. Just a girl in a yellow hat asking if Hampton mentioned her. How do I find someone with a tab to pay and why can't I find Hampton Martin? I contacted glu support to see if this is a glitch but I never got a reply. Can anyone recommend how to deal with this or give me some pointers on how to move forward? I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

Rivera

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The person you need to pay a tab for should be in the queue outside the Black Widow Club. They will moan how celebs always get in first. Make sure you invite them in. From there you should be able to pay their tab winning the bet :)
  • Options
    MarijeMarije Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same problem. Hampton Martin is nowhere to be found, and the guy you need to pay the tab for is nowhere to be found either.
    Now I have a second task in the black widow where I need to meet up with roman marlo, he also is nowhere to be found.. This is going on for weeks now. It is getting really annoying
    Game Center: MKY. add me
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    There should be someone in the queue outside. Speak to them and let them in. This is who's tab you have to pay :) There have been issues with this for some time now admittedly.