Options

Relationship Progress Report

I wished there were small little updates that would give you warnings when your date is close to breaking up with you. I was working on a long project and after I finished with it, I got the dreaded call. If I had known, I would have went on a date during the project or done something earlier.

It could be a call before the breakup call asking to work things out before "big decisions are made". Or something like that...

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I feel like that's a good idea! In real life, I would think that a breakup wouldn't come so suddenly as they do in Stardom. A call to "work things out" makes perfect sense. It might also add to the drama factor, and Hollywood loves drama.. ;)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I think that is a great idea! A warning call would definitely help :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    For those that play KKH, did you notice that this feature was added in the new update? I love it! Your partner calls to tell you that they miss you and want to see you. There's a prompt that will ask you to accept or decline the invitation. If you accept it, you have like 9 hours to go on a date with your romantic interest. Now, fingers crossed it will be added in Stardom!
  • Options
    Crazy4SHERMANCrazy4SHERMAN Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm playing both Stardom and KKH. The phone calls from dates on KKH is overwhelming. It's like you have a stalker. You get calls from the guy saying he misses you, while you're on a date with him. It made me not date anyone.

I'm not a developer, or programmer, but the 2 games are so similar, I don't understand why they can't use the same update(s) on each game.

AND... I have to say, finally getting to marry Jacob, was a total let down. I think for both of us! 