Future of the game...?

Anymore updates? Is the game done? :/:confused:
GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Currently it has been "paused" due to KKH being high demand but hopefully at some point there will be an update to continue the game/fix bugs within it
  • RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    Currently it has been "paused" due to KKH being high demand but hopefully at some point there will be an update to continue the game/fix bugs within it
    Aww, that sucks. :/

• Sab4r1elSab4r1el Registered Users 101 Posts
    I just started playing Stardom, because I am almost maxed out on Kim Kardashian Hollywood, and I find Stardom a much more interesting game. And all the characters have not been cut out with a cookie cutter.

Hopefully KKH gamers will start to discover Stardom, and maybe that will kick start more development.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hahaha! "All the characters have not been cut out with a cookie cutter" Loving that xD I have always said Stardom Hollywood has more depth to it than KKH but that's just my opinion.

It would be great to see this game and forum buzzing again. Stardom Hollywood should get an update as there are so many bugs in it -.-

If you love Stardom: Hollywood Sab4rel, you should check out Stardom: The A List which is the original of all the games :)
    Hahaha! "All the characters have not been cut out with a cookie cutter" Loving that xD I have always said Stardom Hollywood has more depth to it than KKH but that's just my opinion.

It would be great to see this game and forum buzzing again. Stardom Hollywood should get an update as there are so many bugs in it -.-

If you love Stardom: Hollywood Sab4rel, you should check out Stardom: The A List which is the original of all the games :)
    I like most of the outfits more on Stardom than KKH. Also everything is cheaper! [x

I will do that :-)
    I noticed things are cheaper, which is good, because I have committed not to put on any real money. But my rat infected rooming house is getting a bit ... smelly ��
    Sab4r1el wrote: »
    I noticed things are cheaper, which is good, because I have committed not to put on any real money. But my rat infected rooming house is getting a bit ... smelly ��

LOL. Yeah you get more money from gigs too so you can save up to get more places! I also love how all of the hairs cost 25 stars when some of the same ones are 75+ stars on KKH LOL.

I've almost finished the 4 part reality series, so hope to earn a chunk. The 24 hour gigs are hard!
    Sab4r1el wrote: »
    I've almost finished the 4 part reality series, so hope to earn a chunk. The 24 hour gigs are hard!

They were for me too, but I've noticed the more my energy cap increases (Starting when it hits 30 it seemed like), the easier it is to complete it, as long as I get that first star lol.