No new missions?

So I posted a week or two ago about how to get rehired at Starbeans so I could complete the job accomplishment. It was suggested I needed to lose fans to get rehired (I'm level 24, and had 303.1M fans) so I purposely did badly on the last project I had (it was completing 5 movies within a week or something). I also only open the game every other day or so to try and lose fans from being inactive. However, I haven't been getting any new missions when I do open the game. Simon will call with a list of projects to do, so I've been purposely getting one star on those... but I'm wondering if I'm screwing things up by doing badly (namely not completing the 5 movie mission), and that's why the game isn't progressing at all.

And I realize what I'm doing is really unconventional, lol, but I didn't think it would take this long to lose fans (which I guess is actually kind of a good thing...)

Basically, is anyone else not getting any new missions at level 24?

Also it might be worth noting, I'm down to 268M fans and still can't get rehired at Starbeans!

Comments

• RawryRawrRawryRawr Registered Users 227 Posts
    I'm only at level 19 (It's taking my forever to level up lol) so I'm not sure yet x]. I heard though you need to go back down to like the D-List or something to get re-hired though? Don't quote me on that xD. I wish you could just get re-hired though -.-.
    GC: ~ Scotty ~

Add me! :)