Help new to the game

Hello everyone. I am new to the game and I need to know how do I get on the D-List?

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    lele wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I am new to the game and I need to know how do I get on the D-List?

In order to get on the D List you need to gain fans. You do this by completing projects . Make sure to achieve 3-5 stars on them. 5 Star ratings will give you the highest amount of fans for a projects, so try to aim for this on every project. Arnie calls with projects :) you'll be on it before you know it.

Check out the Stardom: Hollywood Wikia Listed page for a little more info :3

welcome to the world of stardom!
  • mrsarchuleta89mrsarchuleta89 Registered Users 81 Posts
    lele wrote: »

Yea Samuraipizzacat pretty much summed it up; Basically you just gotta do jobs and goals and you'll earn fans, try and get as many stars on projects as possible, (more stars you collect during a job the more fans. Try and get at LEAST 3 stars cus at your level you'll still earn fans, i.e., let's just say you get 3 stars you'll get 1k new fans, 4 star 5k new fans, 5 stars 10k new fans. However the more you level and more famous you get you need at least a 4 star rating so you don't LOSE fans! ) that's the only way to gain them is to do jobs and date, but also sometimes by just bring in the public eye. When one of your jobs premiers, you'll get a feed update and it'll say something to the likeness of, "If you could bottle [your name]'s performance in [name of movie or tv show], I'd buy it by the case!" then under it will say how many fans you gained. Hope that helps! You go up the list a lot faster in this game than in KKH it seems so enjoy the ride to the top! I'm #1 A-list, if you have an andriod device follow me on Google+ and I'll gift you Clothes and stuff! My Gmail is in my signature, vvvvv
    ~k