I need help with changing my name!

I accidentally made my name what's up? And I would like to change it but have no idea how please help!!!!

Comments

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Koshn wrote: »
    I accidentally made my name what's up? And I would like to change it but have no idea how please help!!!!
    Hello there,
    Sorry to hear about your accident but in this game there's still no way to change our name yet. :(
  • DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Hello there,
    Sorry to hear about your accident but in this game there's still no way to change our name yet. :(

At the rate kkh is going. There probably won't ever be an option to change names
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$ we are on strike! Pass the word...
  • DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    LINOMOR wrote: »
    Stop spending $$$$ we are on strike! Pass the word...

I don't think they care all that much at this point is all. I don't think they can keep up with stardom and KKH at the same time. They'll probably have a proper update if/when kkh's popularity fizzles
  • mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    Koshn wrote: »

The last time I played Stardom, there was no way to change your name, unless you restart the game again. You can only change your name in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, but I am told it does cost you a lot of fans.
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0