Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Bug fixes and other useful suggestions...

Duke ChaladoDuke Chalado Registered Users 46 Posts
Ok here I go... First, and probably the most important of my suggestions is fix the hackers and glitchers ASAP... Don't work on new cars, styles, new promotions until you can regain control of your game... Second, I suggest a HUGE gratuity package with gems, cash and cars for your loyal players who have "patiently" waited for you to fix your company errors and lost hundreds of dollars worth of gems, cars and RR cash in the meantime... I believe this is the LEAST you can do to truly apologize for our catastrophic inconveniences... Now to game features... I would suggest and like to see several things... A garage organizer would be a tremendous help to players... Allow players to put cars in order by type and ratings so we can find our cars in a timely manner... Also, I would like to see rim flexibility... When you buy gem rims or 375k rims, show the player as having purchased x amount of the rims and allow the player to move them to different cars... For example, if I buy the rims for a viper and later decide I want them on a Mclaren, I can transfer as long as I've bought them... I'm sure that you already know that users would also like a buy/sell/trade window where they can make deals with other players... For example, if a player wants to sell a maxed viper for $500,000 and has already negotiated a deal with another player, then you simply click the window on the other players profile and insert viper for $500,000... When the negotiating player confirms, the funds leave their account and the car is delivered to their garage... These are just a few of many suggestions to come, and I seriously hope you take them into consideration... Thank you... Duke...

Comments

• Options
    SKIZZYSKIZZY Registered Users 40 Posts
    That's what's up oh how I'd love for all this to happen..if it wasn't for us honest players who fight to keep this AWSOME game true and in good standings there would be no ability for the company to advance there systems if us players don't player and download there games..... I've done my research on the company knowing you we're voted most promising company in forbs magazine for 2011 let us players help you make this come true. But we as paying customers we deserve some type of compensation for our loyalty and faith in cie.......I honestly believe cie is way far more advanced then space time studios and any other awarded mmo app games company but even they have fixed there problems and have compensated there players. I know this because I'm a very avoid player between all these great company's plz oh plz cie don't let us down. We believe in you!!!!!
  • Options
    MOTO DRIFTMOTO DRIFT Registered Users 57 Posts
    Great suggestions Duke all those would be great
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I agree man! crap is getting outta control. ign:cocoabiscuits
  • Options
    MenyahoeMenyahoe Registered Users 1 Posts
    I totally agree with duke plus garage organization thax
  • Options
    Traebird64Traebird64 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yes I've lost a lot of cars and money and diamonds to hackers and glitchers and I'm sick of it
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we are working on a give back