Relationship Guide

2Next

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Hopefully it works! I really am tired of Stardom's bugs for sure -.-
    dfk75h.jpg
  • MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    haha yeah, I'm even having trouble uploading an avatar on the forums! I followed all the requirements, but keep getting an error, so I submitted a ticket and haven't heard back.
    Uploading an avatar on the forums? What do you mean?
    dfk75h.jpg
  • MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    Oh, my profile pic on these glu forums? I haven't been able to upload one yet. I kept editing it to fit the requirements and it wouldn't upload from either my computer or another website. It's very odd.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh it's a tad temperamental xD Just keep hitting the back button everytime the error message comes up, it will accept it eventually if it does fit the requirements :o
    Yeah, just keep trying to upload it over and over xD

Or if you get a url for it, you can put it in that link option, that works too but you may have to refresh over and over still haha
    dfk75h.jpg
    Oh yeah and with the url option it can be a bit bigger than the requirements ;) but of course as we have both stated just keep hitting the back button and save a whole bunch of times, it will give in and accept it eventually :o

Oh and if you haven't done so already try these resizing websites, I use them all the time;

Picresize

Resizetomail

And remember to make it 125 by 125 ^_^
    Or if you know how to photo edit yourself, you can do that xD Just has to be a jpg and you'll have to lower the quality and stuff when you save your photo so it's under 19kb :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • xLraKxxLraKx Registered Users 10 Posts
    when will the next patch for relationships be? i thought my game was bugged since i was only able to go 4999/5000 so far until i checked the forums
    Sadly no one knows when the next relationship stage will be :3 This forum is made up of players who love the game & are no way associated with glu :D

Hopefully if there is to be another milestone, it will be released soon :o
  • xLraKxxLraKx Registered Users 10 Posts
    Oh darn, I really thought there are game mods here that can update us. well too bad for that but I love the game so I'm gonna keep on playing and waiting:)

On another note do you think that update is coming real soon?
    Sadly there isn't. Obviously some of the mods have connection with glu but they don't have kind of information :)

I don't see any reason why not tbh! I know they are working on stuff involving Kim Kardashian due to be released, well now really lol! But this was mentioned back in November so I don't know if that is still happening for sure. Plus there hasn't been a relationship update in ages so it's kinda due one :p I would say definitely by the end of this year latest :3
  • Michmich13Michmich13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, I'm at level 10 and I was asked to find a C boyfriend but I'm currently stuck on D could a C-lister please friend me? My Game Center user is : D0odleQueen
    The best way to complete this goal is to keep filming projects until you reach C List, if you unable to get a GC friend on rank C or higher :) Once you have reached C List the other C listers will be falling at your feet xD
  • HelloKittyRecyHelloKittyRecy Registered Users 4 Posts
    Would be nice if once you got married you could change you spouses clothing!
  • HelloKittyRecyHelloKittyRecy Registered Users 4 Posts
    Would be nice if once you got married you could change you spouses clothing!
    Ooh wait nm just remembered you can gift them lol But I wish the hair was changeable
    Hahahaa! Yeah you can send them clothes but sadly you cannot send them to a stylist xD
  • girlnextdoorrgirlnextdoorr Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hiii
    I need to date a C-lister but I do not know anyone on the game. How do I need to do this?
    Leave that goal until you are on the C List :) Just concentrate on your other goals and gain fans, you'll be there before you know it! Then you get any C Lister you want as they will be falling at your feet xD You can meet them in bars and restaurants and click flirt in order to obtain their number as a date.
    Thank you!
    I am currently an A-lister. How can i date an actor who is also an A-lister?
    You can date A Listers by finding them at clubs and restaurants. I recommend The Black Widow in The Hills is the best place to find them, but anywhere beyond The Hills should have some A Listers lurking around. Just make sure to hit "Flirt" when speaking to them :3
  • morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    I got engaged, bought the wedding dress, met my wedding planner but now have to have $7500 in 24 hours. I just spent $9999 on the dress. I had $13K so I have just over $3K. How can I make $4385 in 24 hours (less if I sleep) when jobs only give $200-$300 each and my fiance wants a date which will cost money plus the travel costs money plus having to wait for energy in there too especially since with this Halloween glitch the street things seem very stingy with energy. Help please?
    This post is for Stardom: Hollywood not KKH :) Marriage side of things in KKH is a tad glitched. The best way to make money is to throw parties and do shifts at Kardash.
  • BlueberriesBlueberries Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi so I'm dating an awesome guy and am on the first segment of dating him. Thing is, I was on a trip and didn't have wifi to continue to go on dates with him every day, as I figured out earlier with another guy that if you don't go on dates every day they break up with you. I got back yesterday and he calls wondering where I've been. (Dude, give me a break I just finished a freaking movie what have you been doing with your life? Lol) so anyway he calls and I exit the app and close it and quickly run to a date place and have a date with him before he calls and our relationship improves. Then he calls right after asking where I've been? Is this a glitch? Bc I tried the same date again and he's still calling me to breakup or makeup
  • Adoree1982Adoree1982 Registered Users 12 Posts
    OK i need to date a C list or higher but i can only invite 1 person for a date.
    Apparently i have been using network with everyone i met so i cant invite them for a date.
    Is there anyone with C or higher that can add me in fb so i can flirt and then date?
    My fb: https://www.facebook.com/Kittycat19822010
    I play on android and on ios but i need to date C rank or higher in android.