Alberto L'Amour's Boutique

I just unlocked Cannes yesterday and I love it, but now I'm on the quest where you have to "find a way into Alberto L'Amour's Boutique". I have no idea how to! I haven't seen any people popping up with yellow speech bubbles, and I haven't seen any pointers. Does anyone know how?
Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
ZBJ101
;)

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    You need to meet Jean-Luc Girdard at Sailaway Studios in Cannes. He will ask you to star in a trilogy of films called Digital Desire (each being 3 hour projects) & the biopic L'amour Lamour (24 hour project) Girdard promises you if you do he will introduce you to Alberto Lamour. After completing the trilogy Girdard will tell you that he hadn't forgot what he promised and will introduce you to Alberto after filming L'amour Lamour. After completing that film you will meet Alberto Lamour :)
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    You need to meet Jean-Luc Girdard at Sailaway Studios in Cannes. He will ask you to star in a trilogy of films called Digital Desire (each being 3 hour projects) & the biopic L'amour Lamour (24 hour project) Girdard promises you if you do he will introduce you to Alberto Lamour. After completing the trilogy Girdard will tell you that he hadn't forgot what he promised and will introduce you to Alberto after filming L'amour Lamour. After completing that film you will meet Alberto Lamour :)

Thank you! All this French stuff reminds me that I should probably be memorizing my French presentation...the guilt! I think I've already done the first Digital Desire.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Zbj wrote: »
    Thank you! All this French stuff reminds me that I should probably be memorizing my French presentation...the guilt! I think I've already done the first Digital Desire.

No problemo :D Lol! Good luck with your French presentation! I'm on the final digital desire. I knew what followed because Shiro did it, whilst I was too busy unlocking everything haha!

That goal (fashionista) you pretty much ignore until you've done L'amour Lamour :D
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    No problemo :D Lol! Good luck with your French presentation! I'm on the final digital desire. I knew what followed because Shiro did it, whilst I was too busy unlocking everything haha!

That goal (fashionista) you pretty much ignore until you've done L'amour Lamour :D

Cool, thanks!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • BritBratBritBrat Registered Users 6 Posts
    My issue is that I left Cannes to go do other stuff because it was too late in the day to start an 8hr quest and now the studio is locked. What to do now?
    What is your current goals? For a complete walkthrough of the Alberta Lamour goal series, check the Stardom: Hollywood wiki :)
  • saraalisaraali Registered Users 1 Posts
    What is your current goals? For a complete walkthrough of the Alberta Lamour goal series, check the Stardom: Hollywood wiki :)

my gol is level 16 what can I do for a complete walkthrough of the Alberta Lamour?
    Click the link in the comment and read the articles on each page.
  • compac786compac786 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Cool, hopefully it hits the Fire HDX soon. I have almost 19 million saved up so I should be able to jump right in. Thanks for the preview
    Pass your 70-483 exam dump and test-king.org - C4120-783 dumps in first try by using our guaranteed Olivet Nazarene University and olivet and best quality Rasmussen College
  • Adoree1982Adoree1982 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I had accidentally declined/postponed it on the ipad so the time for all three movies is up. Is there a way to get the quest back without having to start all over again?