Can't buy another apartment!?

Liz123Liz123 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I saw another discussion like this called Lisa Reynolds realtor and it seemed others have had my issue too.I wanted to make a new discussion though because it didn't seem to have ever gotten a helpful reply to fix the issue.

I can't seem to buy ANY other house or apartment. I'm still stuck in the really bad apartment in the neighbourhood and I'm an A-list with over 40k cash. When I go to apartments like the Randolf apartments, Lisa Reynolds is not there to let me buy the apartment from. It's just the empty apartment. This is becoming really annoying because I have also contacted Glu customer support and they recommended me to come to the forums and look for a possible answer. I have deleted and re-installed the game but I really don't want to restart it cause I have done a lot and I don't want to start over. Please help! thx :)

Comments

• nidanida Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same issue here. I was looking for an answer too. I have saved up 150k and I really want to buy another house now. 
  • darielrb1darielrb1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. I don' think they are going to do anything to fix it since they aren't doing anymore updates. I've put in trouble tickets but no response. 😔
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts