Lisa Reynolds (Stardom Hollywood Realtor)

I am on level 10 of stardom Hollywood and I have unlocked several locations where I’m supposed to be able to purchase a home but I can’t find the realtor anywhere. It’s not my house because it won’t let me add furniture but Lisa Reynolds is not there for me to buy it from her either. I am playing on an iPhone 7 with the most updated version of the game. 

Comments

• LadyViollette22LadyViollette22 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Also, I restarted, deleted and re installed the game several times. Nothing is working. She is still nowhere to be found. 
  • SlcgalSlcgal Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is an issue for me too!
  • agshie27agshie27 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same problem! :(
  • bronzesun303bronzesun303 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same problem and I’m on level 16!
  • darielrb1darielrb1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I've sent an email about it but no one has responded to me. It' very frustrating.
  • Zoe9816Zoe9816 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. I'm on level 12 and I really wanna move out of the neighborhood apartment, but Lisa is nowhere to be found. Please solve this.
  • Alida303Alida303 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve emailed them and everything but still no solution. I even restarted the game and lost my progress. :(
  • ethereal2ethereal2 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’ve restarted my game but she still isn’t there 
  • ethereal2ethereal2 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It is really upsetting that I can’t buy a new place kills the experience.
  • dupsydupsy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. I'm on level 14 and I really wanna move out of the neighborhood apartment, but Lisa is nowhere to be found. Please solve this
  • hanibananihanibanani Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Who’s playing now? November 2018. This is stressing me i want to buy a house. Already uninstalled and installed. Also restart but nothing happens.
  • thatgirlBthatgirlB Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve had this game in the past and Lisa has always been there but when I got it about a month ago (October 2018), she’s literally no where to be found 💔
  • smolbirbsmolbirb Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    December 1st 2018
    I get that it's a legacy game and it won't get updated anymore but we should still be able to buy apartments and such. :(