Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

NOS Glitch

GodOfFearGodOfFear Registered Users 30 Posts
So I like how you guys are returning what was loss from hackers but what about what was done on your end? I have loss 8 gt2 this past turf due to nos not working when I first hit it. This has been happening more often the pass couple of months and yet you guys have not addressed this. I have put in a ticket a long time ago and you guys said ya will look into it and fix it but I guess that was a load of bullshit. I was told the patch that came out Saturday or whenver it was, was to fix the nos glitch but it made it worse for me.

Comments

• Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Same thing happened to me last turf racing ickyban racing (or whatever they call themselves). Got a .001 reaction time during a pink race, but didnt notice nos didnt fire until it was too late...... this game is ****.
  • Options
    Ichiban members also were affected by this. Many people where.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx any word on this?
  • Options
    GodOfFear wrote: »
    Ichiban members also were affected by this. Many people where.
    It's funny, I've never seen a top team losing to a failure of the nos system.......
  • Options
    Lol that's prolly cause u don't look hard enough. I am on the gods elite and I loss 8 gt2 to it in one turf. A lot of other top 25 teams do too. It's not just lower teams it happens to everyone
  • Options
    CrankyJCrankyJ Registered Users 105 Posts
    Don't worry many of us on top teams lose more cars than half the people we're playing against have in their garages.. LOL
  • Options
    YounggodakaYounggodaka Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 44 Posts
    Anytime well almost everytime you hit .001 rt than your nos don't go off! It sucks, I'm very angry about it too.
  • Options
    Lol mine don't work at 0.03 and under
  • Options
    tetukerentetukeren Registered Users 59 Posts
    Yes, me too, my nos dont work when my under .003
  • Options
    WDN4LWDN4L Registered Users 46 Posts
    Hmmm could it be user error?
  • Options
  • Options
    Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    I always triple click my nos because of this, and still doesn't work sometimes.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    add to my list to go over. Im close to solving it
  • Options
    Thanks for looking in to it.
  • Options
    CrankyJ wrote: »
    Don't worry many of us on top teams lose more cars than half the people we're playing against have in their garages.. LOL
    I have over 300, so I'm not that impressed. I got mine the old fashioned way... I won them fair and square pinking.