Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

DNF/DQ Exploit: What is was, What we are doing

Comments

• Hmong k24vtecHmong k24vtec Registered Users 35 Posts
    This morning a guy in a civic took my hulk nismo. He pinks me I chicken and lost my car. Cie u guys better do something about it. I spend so much money on the nismo. My ign is HMONG K24vtec
  • GvosGvos Registered Users 69 Posts
    1. if you were affected I need your username : Gvos523
    2. If you know the username of someone who used this hack i need their username : Honesty don't remember, was too pissed to think.
    3. What you would like to see as a gift : Shinbeats idea
    4. If I were to create a survey of players very active in the community would you guys like to be a part of the voting process? Yes
  • JerkJerk Registered Users 19 Posts
    You mentioned above that you fixed this bug, but I'm still losing to DNF. Tuesday morning 8:30AM pst.

The lights take a really long time to drop, I beat the guy by quite a ways, it then takes a long time to send results to server, then he wins and I DNF.

Just lost this way to Tigerbaits.
  • FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    I lost couple of zx300; z4s, gt2 one stella something around that. Rate glitcher took 2 furais, just at the begining of hack. No cash hopefuly
    My name: FOX FOX FOX
    One of names was - Whoa something and HULKMAN (like that) Rixesa(some numbers)
    Gift? Just no idea anything lol (Turf is perferct LOL kidding) Just wanna say that i was not affected a lot but still sad.
    Thx anyway. Hope u fixed that,

PS. I love Vettes; Ford GT-R; Nismo and zx300 :P

PPS - just saw one hacker but he get nothing -neilmanuel
  • DMTAYL0RDMTAYL0R Registered Users 5 Posts
    1. if you were affected I need your username - DMTAYL0R
    2. If you know the username of someone who used this hack i need their username - Jombla
    3. What you would like to see as a gift - McLaren F1
    4. If I were to create a survey of players very active in the community would you guys like to be a part of the voting process? Yes, although I am not as active as some others.
  • AVECMJAVECMJ Registered Users 3 Posts
    MY USERNAME IS AVECMJ AND J O L L IxB E A S T. I lost multiple cars and money dude to this glitch/dnf some people were doing. I was on the verge of quitting because I've spent a lot of money and time on this game just to get robbed AGAIN. Unfournately I forgot to take screenshots of the glitcher. I love multiple zr1s, s2ks, BMW m3 gt2s to this new hack/glitch. I don't remember the username of the glitcher. I would like a reasonable compensation of my losses please! I'm with SHIN-BEATS ON HIS STRIKE OF NOT BUYING ANYMORE GEMS UNTIL ITS FIXED.
  • Avenger33DKAvenger33DK Registered Users 333 Posts
    My user name is Avenger33DK, AND i lost 2 cars and about 1 mill in cash... As so many others, I do not have screenshots of this and do not remember the names of those who used the hack...
  • Too Much SkillToo Much Skill Registered Users 8 Posts
    Username: Too Much Skill
    I just want my maxxed evo 8 back. And it's great to hear that you are gonna ban those asssholes.
    I'll add IGNs

JOFFEMIKHAIL
    Ickey Bobby
    RICKFERRET
    Alabama97
    BOOSTED 301
    xthatrenokid
    KINGDRIVER00
    Deenzmab

as exploiters of DNF.

edit: I'll just keep editing this post, but really, it's about every other person I race.
  • D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    I keep getting the damn blah screen when I challenge a racer instead of going to the race it goes to black screen WTF and what is CIE doing to help me out, let me see they doing NOTHING TO HELP 25pgtgm.jpg
  • UP IN SMOKEUP IN SMOKE Registered Users 41 Posts
    I have heard of individuals receiving their compensation packages, I hope everything ends well with this.
  • Your2slow4meYour2slow4me Registered Users 1 Posts
    My ign is your2slow4me I don't remember who I lost too cause their was so many
  • $MrHex$$MrHex$ Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have lost a couple cars and thousands of money because of dq/dnf... but how do I know if I was hacked? I don't remember the names of the users when this happened to me. My username in game is $mrhex$. I would live to be a part of the voting process!
    I haven't gotten jack from CIE because of this
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    1. if you were affected I need your username - Allayna's Ma 2. If you know the username of someone who used this hack i need their username - 70nz and others from his team 3. What you would like to see as a gift - Customer appreciation day - 80% off all gem packages. Win win for both.. Gems for us lil $ for you. Also some compensation for those effected by these events. Hard to place a figure, everyone affected differently. A special car, not being released.. With "I survived DNF glitch week" wrap graphics on it along with a side of gems. Or lump sum of 2,000 gems to all to cover loses. 4. If I were to create a survey of players very active in the community would you guys like to be a part of the voting process? Sure, but it should be on a separate account made by y'all, limited, controlled, and monitored. Power goes to peoples head.
  • Chuckie 18Chuckie 18 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Chuckie 18 is my username and hacker was DARR3N199. lost my BMW. as gift doesn't matter car or cash whatever and also like to see all these hackers banned. Thanks
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    1. if you were affected I need your username
    Mud Digger, team mates also affected that are unable to post: Nos Geezer, Speedy CTM, and DH1

2. If you know the username of someone who used this hack i need their username
    I personally don't remember, but my guys say 70nz as well as several others.

3. What you would like to see as a gift
    I want the game to be fixed. I know this might not be possible, but aside for constant hackers and glitchers, I'm always caught with black screen, people timing out and steeling my bet, and having to retune in the middle of TW, i actually really enjoy this game. Ive said it before, i love to tune. and its only fair for me when the game isn't compromised. On another note, my team was affected by half our crew loosing cars which we would have won (Whole crew suffers).

4. If I were to create a survey of players very active in the community would you guys like to be a part of the voting process?
    I would absolutely want to be involved.
  • keblogskeblogs Registered Users 29 Posts
    1. Keblogs 2. Eikku, DivineGrace and a lot more i cant remember. Eikku stole my furai, rami maxed, frs r spec hulked and 15mil. DivineGrace stole 2.3mil and 2 maxed ctr. I hate this dnf and blackscreen thing. And about 5mil for the others thats using dnf hack. 3. I want my cars and money back, and like the others, i want nismo lol 4. If I were to create a survey of players very active in the community would you guys like to be a part of the voting process? Yah sure
  • Duke ChaladoDuke Chalado Registered Users 46 Posts
    Still not a damn thing from CIE... I'm gonna stop asking you guys to fix what you have wronged and start writing Apple directly and possibly the BBB to see what they can do to help me help y'all right your wrongs... This is completely unacceptable...
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Great to see it's sorted and some sort of compo paid to those most affected.

I lost heaps of races to this hack, but it was not for money or cars so I am not too worried about compo.

I am just glad it's sorted and hopefully you guys give something to these players that lost money and cars.

The idea of moderators sounds good. I am one of around 50 moderators on a very large car forum, it works great as there is coverage from all over the world 24/7.

Good luck with the safe return of your cash and cars everyone.
  • EDUBZEDUBZ Registered Users 18 Posts
    I sent two emails regarding the car I lost to DNF hack. All players on my turf team already got car and gems but I have not. Do I need to contact CIE a specific way regarding my loss.
  • PapawoodPapawood Registered Users 30 Posts
    I lost my gem corvette to the DNF hack. I have sent two email,via the games contact customer service button, that explained what, when and who took my car. I am unsure if I need to post info here too r somewhere else to get my car back. I am concerned because all my turf team mates have already had there cars return to them. Please let me know what or where I need to send the info I have. Thank you
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    everyones username so far listed, in either PM or on here has been added to my que to go through today. Please be patient as gifts are going out in waves.
  • Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    1. if you were affected I need your username: AKUMA ZED
    2. If you know the username of someone who used this hack i need their username: multiple people using this with cheap cars
    3. What you would like to see as a gift: i lost my furai and other cars so i'd just like some gems to repay for the loss..(about 3000 gems)
    4. If I were to create a survey of players very active in the community would you guys like to be a part of the voting process? sure why not
  • 5GOLD25GOLD2 Registered Users 169 Posts
    I lost a s2k due to this glitch and stopped pinks races because of it, but my question is what about the people without forum accounts? What will they do? You said you need their username to reimburse them but how will they contact you? I have friends who have lost cars to this glitch but don't have a forum account. What do you suggest for them to do?
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    our system will find them and reward them
    FOXXX can u plz do something about the black screen im getting
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n69292]our system will find them and reward them[/QUOTE]

Does this include lost cash bets, or just pinks? I lost a fair amount of money to DNFers.
  • 300eclipse300eclipse Registered Users 1 Posts
    My name is 300eclipse I lost cars and money cars were maxed gt2 maxed 370z and maxed mp4 and 5mil The hackers were rice fuel,tj88 and can't remember the other one
    Will the people that get the black screen be rewarded cuz of it
This discussion has been closed.