Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

winning street credits

OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
what are they based on is it the rating of the other car or there sc or the bet amount or the E T it jumps around from as low as 30 to 150 i was just wondering how to race for the most

Comments

• VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Well at the beginning I was thinking the same as kenny said .. I tough its calculated depended on UR opponent SC .. But since I've stuck on 23-25k sc .. Am not sure any more :| how it's calculated .. Anyway .. It doesn't matter now .. As lots of scammers has reduce the to 0 so they can trick other ppl ;)
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    You will get a maximum of 150 for players having 10,000 sc correct me if im wrong
  • mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    I believe that the street cred varies upon your opponent. If this game has somewhat a street credit resemblance to Nitto Legends, then the max possibly won is 150 street creds. Now, when facing a high sc opponent compared to yourself, you will not jeopardize your own rank however your opponent's rank is (if the loss that is). For example if I had 4k sc and my opponent had 8k sc, if a loss, id probably lose 20-40 rank, but if my opponent were to lose he/she would lose 70-100 rank. As for gaining in the same situation stated in the previous example, my opponent if the win, he/she would gain little to medium rank 20-40. But if i were to win, i'd gain 70-100. The numbers i have used as examples are incorrect, but to portray an image. Hopefully my theory is correct :)