Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Hacker in Turf

GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
I raced a player named POISON 503 from team NVuS Iz Bk. He challenged me and I raised pinks. The game showed us at pink screen for 1-2 minutes then while I'm waiting his car jumps but doesn't move off the line. I am still at pinks/bet screen. Game stays on this page for 3-5 minutes then I decide to restart and when I do my car is gone. ZvYsAVC.jpg sHBa3wk.jpg Huhi17e.jpg The pics show us at betting screen. Then the car I lost and his car. Notice how the cars all match. FOXX can you look into this please.

Comments

• Options
    The game was frozen and that's why I restarted. Time was approx. 6:20 pm in C674 turf lobby.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    thanks gonzo, i am looking at it now
  • Options
    Thank you FOXX. Maybe it was a blip or something. But it was really fishy so if it's a cheat we can catch it right away.
  • Options
    Scorpion's HeartScorpion's Heart Registered Users 117 Posts
    The same happened to me at the last turf in scion day. I rised pink, time ran out, but we didnt race, game just froze at pink\bet screen. after I restarted the game my car was missing from garage
  • Options
    KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    Its a glitch some people have. Still digging on how it works, i got friends in high places for this but i'll find out eventually
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    It's to bad cie Decided to make it where if you place the bet it's pretty much seizes the funds or cash before the stage lights start. If it was the way it was this wouldn't happen. Back In the day you could restart before the staging lights become active and restart would resume no loses.
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Also I think when the opponents car hops before the go. That's usally means the game was either crashed or he restarted the app. Hoping means the ai took over the car for the race.
  • Options
    thats not how this works. whats happening is you opponent is racing and to them you never leave the finish line, you on the other hand are stuck at the race flow. But on his side it counts your loss. Regardless we are working on it currently
  • Options
    So I was cheated during this race correct fox?
  • Options
    Bump bump bump
  • Options
    not by him on purpose anyways, we are working at fixing this and crediting back, pm me if it has happened to you please