Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Android beta car

Jamal256Jamal256 Registered Users 20 Posts
I still haven't got mine , should I patiently keep waiting or send in a slip . User name Jamal256

Comments

• Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Send in a slip with ur info and tell them you haven't gotten it yet.
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    The email of support is:

mobilesupport@ciegames.com
  • Options
    This is Tag Team haha :cool:
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Tag Team back again check it top
    Wreck it - let's begin
    Party people let me hear some noise
    DC's in the house jump jump and rejoice
    There's a party over here
    a party over there
    Wave your hands in the air
    Shake the deriere
    These three words mean you're gettin' busy
    Whoomp there it is
    whoomp there it is

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    But seriosuly....

So by this point we've given out a bunch of Beta Cars. We do still have a bunch of cars ready for more accounts, but they haven't made live racing accounts yet.

Looking at your Racer Account, jamal256, I don't see it linked to a Google Play account.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Jamal256Jamal256 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Alight so when I first downloaded it , I signed to face book. And now I just signed into my google play account and that's it ?
  • Options
    Thanks for the response Ryyst
  • Options
    NoShineMMNoShineMM Registered Users 33 Posts
    I've done the same. This is the only Google account on the only device I have. The email the beta was sent to, beta group, my account on RR are all the same Google play email account. I have made sure I have been logged into Google play but I still have not received the car. Can you look at my account and maybe see if I did something wrong? Thanks. NOSHINEMM is my racer name also.
  • Options
    Same as the other user, send the ticket and wait for a response, please do not keep re sending, it will just prolong the time frame of a solution. If you reply to your own ticket, it will move it to the end of the tickets :rolleyes: