So I know the word "rules" sounds kinda ominous, but really most of the rules I'm about to go over are pretty common.
- Do not impersonate an Admin, Player MOD or an employee of Glu Mobile. Seriously, don’t.
- Do not use vulgar language.
- No Harassment. Courteous debates are fine. Once it starts getting
personal, we will step in and those posts will be deleted and continuing
to post these types of threads will be warned at first... then further
actions will occur.
- No sexually explicit content or subject matter. Again, keep it
PG-13. This includes eluding to sexual acts both obvious and masked.
Also please, no links to inappropriate sites.
- No advertising. Do not use these forums to advertise your business or other businesses.
- Do not post your or anyone else private information. We don't
recommend posting private information about yourselves and we definitely
do not want anyone posting private information about others.
- No spamming. You have something to share? Cool. Do we need to see it
eleventy billion times? No. We also don't need multiple one word posts
or the like.
- Thread hijacking is not cool. Try to stay on topic while in a
thread. Don’t use someone else’s thread to gain attention to your
- Thread necromancy. Try not to raise topics from the dead. If the
last post was from 4 months ago, don’t reply. If you want to discuss it,
create a new thread. This just confuses everyone . People may start
reading it thinking its current, but in reality it’s old information
which may be out of date and wrong.
- Bumping. Bumping a thread several times in a day is annoying. If you
are waiting for an answer and you really think no one has seen it,
please at least wait a day. We (the Admins) have a lot to cover (we do
support ALL the games) so there is a chance we might not see your post
(remember if its account specific, I'll probably tell you to submit a
ticket anyways) so if its imperative, please wait a day, then "bump" it
if you absolutely must. There is no need to bump every few minutes or
Here are some guidelines to keep in mind as well.
Basically, lets try and keep the discussions fun, productive, and
courteous. I welcome you all to express your opinions, both positive and
negative, but let’s try and keep them productive. Debates are cool, not
so much when the insults start flying. There is no need for that and
really helps no one.
There is no need for Glu Mobile to even ask for
Hey Ryyst, what happens if I "break" these "rules"?
Good question Ryyst! Well, you'll be warned a bunch of times and then if
you still insist on not following these rules then eventually I'll have
to remove you from the forums.
Basically the forums should be a safe place for everyone to talk to each other about the game.