How to make videos load faster?

is there a way to get these to load faster? I can only watch one every 5 minutes almost. 

Comments

• genmills23genmills23 26 PostsMember
    Unfortunately no
  • Chad77Chad77 0 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Don’t run them back to back.  Exit and see rewards after every one
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats New Member 91 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Yes there is... change your identifier
  • CRUSHCITYHOFCRUSHCITYHOF 0 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I hire neighborhood children to watch videos over and over on my phone for me while I’m at work. I pay them with popsicles or Olive Garden gift cards.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats New Member 91 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I hire neighborhood children to watch videos over and over on my phone for me while I’m at work. I pay them with popsicles or Olive Garden gift cards.
    That is awesome!!! Maybe I'll bribe my son's into doing that... maybe for extra allowance.
  • B1RDT0WNB1RDT0WN 23 PostsMember
    Jesus that’s awesome - hopefully parents don’t get the wrong idea lol “say uh...Billy what were you doing with that man over there? Did he just give you a popsicle?!”
  • helljumperhelljumper 5 PostsMember
    Yes there is... change your identifier
    That used to work for me, but hasn’t after the made about 10,000 gold from it
  • cubbiesfanncubbiesfann 1 PostsMember
    How do you change an identifier?
  • FlatEarth333FlatEarth333 0 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    It's in your phones settings-general-google services-ads.  Doesn't work w apple phones-android only.
  • Jetboy47Jetboy47 42 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    This has helped a lot! Thanks. Is there any equivalent way to do the same for Apple products?
  • FlatEarth333FlatEarth333 0 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Doesn't work on Apple phones from what I've heard
  • Jddet16Jddet16 24 PostsMember
    Just wait and be jailed for no reason
  • TomFoolery207TomFoolery207 1 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    And mustache rides in your basement as well!!
    Fashion can be bought, Style is something one must possess
  • AbandonedBarnsAbandonedBarns 25 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    For Apple it’s:

1) Close the TSB app
    2) Settings—> Privacy —> Advertizing (scroll to the bottom) —> Reset Advertising Identifier.

It used to work well for ‘17, but I’m not sure that I’ve noticed a difference for ‘18. 
  • YetifrostYetifrost 59 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    It works for me on 18 . Also watch one video then collect gold and repeat . Seems like when I watch more than 2 in a row it slows way down . Careful not to reset ads when working on an offer it will wipe the offer out also . Hope that helps 
  • IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels 38 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Better internet connection, sometimes Wifi at work doesn't work for me I have to use my Data ( I have unlimited) but also when you do the ones to get gold try to do 2-3 then exit claim and repeat don't stack them up.