Gold Offers

jfreilich04jfreilich04 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Just want to make a comment...I took part in an offer to reach a specific level of another game in order to earn gold on Baseball 18.  After providing all the proof they asked for I was given some silly exucse that I probably used a different device to select the offer than I did to play the game, which was not the case.  Needless to say that my offer was declined and I am deleting all games by GLU...just a terrible taste in my mouth after the awful customer service and the re-negging on the offer.  Buyers please beware.  There appears to be shady acriciti s going on.

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    It not GLU that rewards the offers, its TapJoy. I have done a few of those myself and sometimes it takes some time to get it. You need to take screenshots of the game on your device and show proof you completed the requirements for the game. I have done over 20 of these offers and received gold for each one, some took longer than others but you need to be persistent with your email to tap-joy.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Definitely have to be patient with gold offers. I've been credited on almost all of them, but did have 1 disappear from the list when I was nearly finished. Haven't gotten an answer on that one, but trying.
  • goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited April 2018
    The upper comments are correct.   You have to go through TapJoy and you will have to wait 24 hours usually to submit a request to have them look into it.   I have been able to resolve a few conflicts by email.   You do have to be patient.   Be sure to screenshot everything you do.   It helps a lot. 😃
    Patience is key. Don't expect answers right away, but know that you will be answered.
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    It does take time for a response. I usual wait a few days and then get a generic response after waiting. It's the risk you take doing those offers. 
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I just got my 4K gold for using Ebates with tapjoy!   Oh yeah!   Only took 4 weeks. 🤪
    Yea I did not offer as well. But mine was only for 2800 gold. Still a good deal. Perhaps because I am in Canada my offers are a bit different than most of you guys States side.
    – The Great Houmy
  • TheDominatorTheDominator Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Alot of them state "gold will be awarded shortly" some say to expect a delay.
    I have waited as long as 3 weeks for one offer to go through. Emailing back and fourth and providing "proof" with screen shots is time consuming but at times worth it.
    – The Great Houmy
    Sucks that you have to go through that.
  • Dustis1232Dustis1232 Registered Users 45 Posts
    I waited 3 months and the finally credited me on tsb 17.  After 18 had been out 2 months.  Not a fan of tapjoy, but the other company they used was better.  Can't recall their name 
    Funny you say that, I just got an email today from an offer I did in 2017 about 2 months ago. I got a reply today saying that they will further the information to the advertiser and get back to me in 3-5 business days. This was done 2 months ago lol... I asked if they could credit it to 18 but I doubt they will.
    – The Great Houmy
    Better late than never lol.
    Yea as long as it gets paid out 
    Hopefully.
    – The Great Houmy
    I did a offer yesterday and i am still waiting. its for 4k gold. said it takes up to 36 hrs and its been 32 and nada
  • IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I just did two offers today and I got the full amount within minutes. It really depends on the offer, it could take some time but I can vouch that it does work and I've done it multiple times for a total of 30k+ gold.
  • TripledoubleTripledouble Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Does anyone here ever have every single one of the offers immediately say FAILED, no matter how simple the steps? That's what happens to me.
    No I posted in your other post. Its strange that all of them dont work for you. Which ones are you doing? PM if dont want to make it public.
    – The Great Houmy
  • YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Also Tapjoy relies on the other companies for confirmation of the offer being completed. Like the final fantasy offers . Tap joy  owes me over 10k gold from offers not paid . All they did after my emails to them was close the ticket and delete all my current offers . I emailed them from outside the game and they just ignore the emails.  Glu has nothing to do with Tap Joy other than the partnership. You just have to be nice in your emails but also remember you probably won’t get what you want. I just move on . However they have always given the gold on offers with real money involved. Like the Gillette deals . Hope that helps 
  • YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Make sure you screen shot all your offers. It’s the easiest way to get the reward if it fails and you need to email proof . 
  • TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    LMAO I did the brutal age one now i played this game quite a few hours and by the time i got to level 12 it was long gone and removed from my rewards page ........

JUST REMEMBER GUYS IF YOU HAVE EVER ! DOWNLOADED A GAME FROM TAPJOY OR THE STORE YOUR DEVICE WILL ALREADY BE REGISTERED AND YOU WONT GET THE REWARDS
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I guess I’ve been lucky. I have gotten everyone as soon as I completed them.
  • dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Lol do not bank on gold offers the week you complete them. Usually 1-2 week resolution time for me