Options

June 15 Legendary Crate Players??? My team was deleted!

sauerdeezlesauerdeezle Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
so today I was browsing in the store when I saw crates that were offering legendary players. I naturally bought as many as I could because I thought it was some sort of promo.  I ended up replacing many guys in my lineup to include players I have spent countless hours to build up and who were gold caliber guys.  I traded in those guys for XP because I no longer needed them naturally. I played the rest of the evening no problem, when all of a sudden my team was completely removed of all the legends i unlocked from the store earlier and replaced with 1 Star nobodies...I went from a 45k team strength s 28k. I lost everyone.  I was currently playing in Hold Division tier 4 and there is no way I can go on and win a game....what....the....hell....happened this is absolutely unsatisfactory, There was zero cheating involved and I never have...I simply clicked and took advantage of an opportunity...I don’t want to delete this game and hate it forever but I might have no choice...

Comments

• Options
    WickedWookieWickedWookie Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    It was a playtest box. I got the same thing but I did not trade in my players because why would they give all of those legends out for 1 cash a piece when we can't even get a 5 star pick from a #1 draft pick? I believe it was just like a beta test to see how the players actually played during gameplay. Which they were pretty OP and it was cool for a couple hours. Ted Williams and Jason Giambi were ridiculous but like I said I think because the box was labeled "playtest" it was a beta for those specific players.
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    WickedWookie is right on the money.

When we have special players, best believe you'll see it blasted on our related pages. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.