Options

No respond from tapjoy

ThatsmebuThatsmebu Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Been 4 days since any of the staff has emailed me back. I mean I did the save a children donation for 18 and was supposed to get 6 k gold and I have still lot recieved anything. I've been nice about this whole thing. But its almost been a week now. That's kinda ridiculous where a lot of us spend money on this game yet the customer service isn't up to par. 

Comments

• Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Have you checked your Spam folders , because anytime that I requested a problem with an offer, I'd receive an email almost instantly from them asking me to provide the proof
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Yea the support is garbage , yet to here from me not receive my purchase 
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I've checked also and here's what Glu had to say
    ''To check with Tapjoy on pending rewards, open the game's currency purchase screen, and tap on Offers. to bring up Tapjoyt's offerwall.

Once on the offerwall, click the 3 horizontal lines (menu) at the top left.
    Tap on the link titled "Reward Status"
    Tap on the "Not Rewarded" tab
    Choose the offer that you completed (May take up to 24 hours for "Submit" button to show)
    Tap "Request Support" and fill in your email address, a quick description and accept the "Terms of Service"
    Tap on the "Submit" button

Once you submit a support ticket to Tapjoy, you will receive a confirmation and a request for your proof of completion. Please respond to the ticket with the requested proof according to the information needed for that offer as listed below:

Product/Service Purchase or Registration
    If you purchased a product or service please provide the confirmation email, billing invoice, or welcome email you received when you completed the offer.

App Download/Engagement

Once Tapjoy has this information and have verified your eligibility with the advertiser, they will make sure to award your device as quickly as possible. If you download an app please ensure you've run the app for at least 2 minutes and send them a screenshot of the app running on your device.
    Once Tapjoy has this information and has verified eligibility with the Advertiser. Tapjoy usually hears back within 5 business days so please hang in there!''

Hopefully this helps you!

ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez