Game crashes

GANGAN Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Since yesterday my Game crashes every 2 secs everytine i log on. Anyone experience the same?

Comments

• astonisheddemon111astonisheddemon111 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have! Can't even post a customer care Q, i get bumped off just like you.
  • TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    hey guys , goto suggestions / feedback , theres a bug report section in there , hopefully glu can fix it or at least let the dev team know ya got problems ....... have you updated your devices ???
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    My team is the Supremewolfpack2.  I have been denied access to my team in part to the recent technical difficulties. When I try to log in, I get the message to use the original device that I set the game up with. I am using the original device. Glu fix this problem. I am pissed!
  • 1BIGCUBSFAN21BIGCUBSFAN2 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Just in case you're ANDROID and the last update caused your account to be locked out like mine was..then all you have to do is Google play and uninstsll end reinstall and my account want locked up anymore. .
  • ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ2 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I'm having this same issue as "supremewolfpack". I have apple with itunes. I tried deleting and downloading app. Doesn't fix the issue. Anyone else have any suggestions? I have emailed glu multiple times. I have messaged them within app on a new account I made. I have tried calling them. I am out of ideas. Anyone with iphone get their issue fixed?
  • JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Yep locking up. Losing connection with the server,lagging! Buggy software!! a-lot of teams are getting jailed too, I guess they think people are going ✈️ mode.