Competive/fun club with openings!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Hey guys, we have some openings in our club. We do extremely well in derby and most of our club can clear WoH. Our MO is about being smart, efficient, and most of all: having fun! We have a group chat on the line app that's very active. And really, it's my favorite part about the  group. While we prioritize having fun, here's a snapshot of my team to show that we're not exactly casual either. If you think you might be a good fit, hit me up.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• BUTTSTUFF78BUTTSTUFF78 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I know I'm a little late to the party, but would there still be room for me?  I'm pretty active as work allows...just won this weekends event in my bracket...50k silver team, but I'm weak on slugging and am working on that.  I joined this current public club on a whim just to help get them rewards as I built my team, but I'm looking for a more permanent home.

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @DFBB & @BUTTSTUFF78 those are impressive lineups. I am curious as to what Carter's max is?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Thank you @BUTTSTUFF78
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Hey @BUTTSTUFF78 , do you use the line app? We are always looking to add people for WoH.
    @DFBB, I've never used the app, but I can download it and check it out.  
  • B_Johnson20B_Johnson20 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Well, I am not gonna lie, very impressed with your 69000 team strength.

I am looking to switch clubs, mine doesn't it take it very serious and basically don't play the club events but I play everyday. My team strength is only a 43662 but I liked how you said you're about having fun, so if you're open to having me I would love to join the club. Maybe help me get my team better.

Well, I am not gonna lie, very impressed with your 69000 team strength.

I am looking to switch clubs, mine doesn't it take it very serious and basically don't play the club events but I play everyday. My team strength is only a 43662 but I liked how you said you're about having fun, so if you're open to having me I would love to join the club. Maybe help me get my team better.

Thanks man! We have a full team at the moment. If things change, I'll hit you up.
    Currently 1-2 openings. Must have line app. Message me for more details.